Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he does that, then he validates Manny's case

Comment

• Originally posted by MJDaPimp View Post
      What's the point in suing a broke ass dude like Hauser. I mean he's an Internet blogger.
      That is exactly why they will sue, he can't afford to fight it for long and will get forced to step back.

Comment

• Floyd and his fanatics: Pacman is a cheat without proof.

Pacman files a lawsuit.

Floyd and his fanatics: "FOUL!, you can't do that!"

----------

Normal people: Floyd is suspected of cheating because of three failed tests.

Normal people: I have no problem with Floyd suing to clear his name.

Apples and potatoes when it comes to fl0wmos and normal people.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          fyi a rumor stops being a rumor once it is placed in print and published then it becomes slander.....just sayin.......
          Yep thats why Manny didnt follow through because he had nothing , it was like being prosecuted and it costs you to prove innocent , they drop the charges and it still costs you , the law is an ass in many things .

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Floyd and his fanatics: Pacman is a cheat without proof.

Pacman files a lawsuit.

Floyd and his fanatics: "FOUL!, you can't do that!"

----------

Normal people: Floyd is suspected of cheating because of three failed tests.

Normal people: I have no problem with Floyd suing to clear his name.

Apples and potatoes when it comes to fl0wmos and normal people.
            And like we said he got nothing so he dropped it , it was a publicity stunt you foolish kid , show me where ANYBODY Manny filed against said SORRY , lol you cant you idiot because nobody did lol .

Comment

What's the point in suing a broke ass dude like Hauser. I mean he's an Internet blogger.
              He's the Chairman of the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA), the organisation that among other things, handles inductions into the International Boxing Hall of Fame.

I've no idea if he's broke or not, but he's a good bit more significant in boxing circles than your average internet blogger.

Comment

not for money...."Money" May is supposed to have plenty of that....it be for principle......

Comment

• You cant sue for defamation when the allegations are true.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Do you think May should sue the writer and publisher of the article that links him but stops short of saying "May took peds" like Pac did? should he peruse legal action?

wachugot?

Floyd don`t do lawsuits only cheaters who refuse to take a test until the roids is out his system do Lawsuits.Floyd is not a cheater unlike a certain filipino fighter who many websites like to protect.You ask Floyd to take a test and he`ll do it with no excuses and he did it 3 times unlike a certain filipino.Those people are writing these "Floyd may possibly on roids" is from a Floyd hater manny worshipper website who try to direct suspicion away from manny towards Floyd.

I mean come on,the fact that they don`t even question Pac scared of needles excuses when Pac has tattoos,that alone discredit that website.Also you have the "taking blood weakens me" excuse even though this is a bleeding sport.

So haters keep posting B.S and still wont drop the suspicion that Manny was using roids for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      And like we said he got nothing so he dropped it , it was a publicity stunt you foolish kid , show me where ANYBODY Manny filed against said SORRY , lol you cant you idiot because nobody did lol .
                      O yeah, no one literally say "SORRY"... but the monetary settlement and Mayweathers public statements speak louder than that...

“Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance-enhancing drugs nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs. Manny Pacquiao is a great champion and no one should construe any of our prior remarks as claiming that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs.”

"Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward."

Comment

Working...
                      X