No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Kessler, Magee Packed Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Actually, Kessler was trying his damnedest to get a fight with Tavoris Cloud @ light heavy before he took the Green fight.

Cloud *****ed out, though - he said that he was "obligated" to fight his mandatory, Karo Murat. . . Conveniently, however, a few months later he was able to negotiate a fight with Jean Pascal, which onyl fell through last minute due to Pascal. . . There are articles on boxingscene that show how Cloud ducked Kessler with a lie - a lie that was exposed when he signed to fight Pascal a few months later.

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-clou...t-first--50549

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/5/1/...me-boxing-news

PWNED. . . Know your facts before opening thy ballwasher.

Moreover, Kessler was ready to fight Froch/Bute winner, and he wanted Andre Ward. . . But Ward refused to fight Kessler in Denmark. . Despite the fact that Kessler fought him in his backyard - Ward doesn't believe in fair deals, or square deals.
    Is cloud the only big name for Kessler to fight? Is that what your say? Cloud or nothing?

Comment

Fighting someone Froch brutally knocked out six years ago?.

Comment

both look much better than they did at the media day. to be fair, these are older guys, and they're invariably getting exhausted after many weeks of training.\

kessler via stoppage. maybe mcgee plays it cool and survives. he'll try and win though, i'd think, and that will lend itself to eating kessler's power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          both look much better than they did at the media day. to be fair, these are older guys, and they're invariably getting exhausted after many weeks of training.\

kessler via stoppage. maybe mcgee plays it cool and survives. he'll try and win though, i'd think, and that will lend itself to eating kessler's power shots.
          yeah magee isnt the type to be content with losing a decision. And he'll get up if he gets floored (if he can) and go back for some more

Would love Magee to get the upset but i reckon Kessler stops him in about 8-10 rounds, although he wont have it all his own way

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            magee is nothing, i dont even know why kessler took this fight
            It's an easy payday with very little risk. And he gets to look like a monster in front of his home crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
              It's an easy payday with very little risk. And he gets to look like a monster in front of his home crowd.
              Still a waste of time for everyone but Magee, anything less than a brutal ko win for Kessler might as well be a loss at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Good call, dude.

Comment

Working...
                X