This makes US Justice look absolutely pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes US Justice look absolutely pathetic

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    In the pen he will have 3 meals a day,its not always a bad thing.When i was sent to the pen in 05 i was heading towards death,i had a bad addiction and i was hurting really bad,the day before i was caught i even held a gun to my head i was that bad,but then i went to prison,and all the people i thought were against me drove 200 miles to visit me,and slowley but surely i became the man i was before.
    Last edited by MARKBNLV; 08-22-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

if that happened in the middle east or in indonesia he would be beaten to death by locals.15 years for 100 dollars is ridiculous though

Comment

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
        if that happened in the middle east or in indonesia he would be beaten to death by locals.15 years for 100 dollars is ridiculous though
        He robbed a bank plain and simple,whats going to stop him the next time he is hungry or needs detox,he should have took the stack got an apartment and rebuild his life.

Comment

lol US justice...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            He robbed a bank plain and simple,whats going to stop him the next time he is hungry or needs detox,he should have took the stack got an apartment and rebuild his life.
            good point... not like that dude that took $3b will be able to defraud that amount again also

Comment

Working...
            X