Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nung Pinapanuod Ko Yung Episode 2 Ng 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never really liked PAL for international flights. I always use Japan Airlines everytime I go home. I think I've mentioned this before one of the threads. From Japan (stop over) to Pinas....the plane is filled with Japayukis!

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      yea bro...if im going to travel for 15+ hours, i should at least have some eye candy or just some nicer stewardesses to serve me

the last time i took PAL, i remember flagging a stewardess...sabi ko 'miss, kailangan kong tubig para sa gamot'

instead of saying 'sure, i'll get that' sabi nya 'put your seatbelt on'

i wanted to Josie Harris that b1tch

kaya ngayon, palagi ako sa Korean Air...mas mabait at bata mga stewardesses
      kaya bumababa sales nila tsk tsk, tapos iba serbisyo nila pag foreigner....tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Never really liked PAL for international flights. I always use Japan Airlines everytime I go home. I think I've mentioned this before one of the threads. From Japan (stop over) to Pinas....the plane is filled with Japayukis!
        he he ayos yan daming class A ... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          LOL where the fck is Wilderness Health massage?

I'm guessing puro happy ending don.

pagnakita mo yung aquarium nila happy beginning din

i might have to re-evaluate my Korean Air-Only mantra...are the planes newer boss? yung may sarili kang tv? importante yun sakin LOL

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          kaya bumababa sales nila tsk tsk, tapos iba serbisyo nila pag foreigner....tsk tsk

oh man...what REALLY set me off after she told me to put my seatbelt on is i heard some Cano ask her something and all i heard was 'yes sir'

i will NEVER fly that airline ever...its the most expensive and has the worst service

Comment

i might have to re-evaluate my Korean Air-Only mantra...are the planes newer boss? yung may sarili kang tv? importante yun sakin LOL

JAL from US to Japan has it's own TV on each seat. The smaller plane from Japan to Pinas sometimes have it but most of the time it's just a big screen TV that is shared by everyone. But I didn't particularly watched any movies in the 3 hour flight from Japan to Pinas.....too many skimpy young japayukis to stare at.

Comment

JAL from US to Japan has it's own TV on each seat. The smaller plane from Japan to Pinas sometimes have it but most of the time it's just a big screen TV that is shared by everyone. But I didn't particularly watched any movies in the 3 hour flight from Japan to Pinas.....too many skimpy young japayukis to stare at.

gano katagal yung layover sa Japan?

Comment

gano katagal yung layover sa Japan?
                2 and a half ata.

Comment

2 and a half ata.

that's not bad at all...i actually prefer having layovers during the flight...i like being able to walk around (and finding the smoking room ) and stretch out or freshen up

have you taken Korean Air? sobrang linis ng terminal nila sa Incheon...and that place is HUGE...its like walking around a big mall

Comment

I've been flying Northwest (Delta now) out of sheer habit
                    for more than a decade. A stop at Osaka is the bomb, if
                    only for some of the ramen served at this small cafe inside
                    the terminal.

About $8 for a small bowl, though.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                      I've been flying Northwest (Delta now) out of sheer habit
                      for more than a decade. A stop at Osaka is the bomb, if
                      only for some of the ramen served at this small cafe inside
                      the terminal.

About $8 for a small bowl, though.

yes, i've also paid for a $5 can of pepsi

Comment

Working...
                      X