Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Taylor and Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I have them both in my avatar and sig. Two of my favorite fighters.

They fight anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      jemain needs to stay away from good white fighters, he still beats dirrel, ward and green tho

as long as cotto stays away from margo and pac, he'll be fine!.........
      Racist much?

Comment

Man I love Cotto to the death, Jermain on the other hand I don't care for. Nothing against the guy, but I can't get over the Winky fight. I know its not his fault Winky was robbed, but I guess its only natural to try to blame it on him.

Comment

poor lad and king tito - you're men after my own heart.

it takes a trained eye to see the completeness and general nonbitchassedness of these two individuals, in and out of the ring.

Comment

My favorite fighter today is Cotto.. I could care how shot to **** people claim he is.. He's still the CHAMP at 154.. he fights anyone.. Never complains.. and has always given his all in every fight.. all his fights are always entertaining..

WAR COTTO!!!!!

Jermain was one of my favorite American fighters.. He is the same way.. exciting fighter, and fights all comers.. Great to watch and hope he comes back for one more easy fight so he can go out with a W..

Props to these 2 warriors..

Comment

Working...
            X