Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: After I Brutalize Brook, Big Things Will Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: After I Brutalize Brook, Big Things Will Come

IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander has brushed off Kell Brook's chances of beating him, describing him as a "basic fighter".

Brook will challenge the 26-year-old American in Atlantic City, Detroit, on May 18 after their initial fight in February was postponed after Alexander injured his bicep.

Although Brook heads into the fight with 29 wins from his 29 fights to date, Alexander believes his opponent has no chance of handing him only his second defeat in 26 bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this fight is 50/50. I wouldn't be surprised if brook beat him. But I do expect Alexander should based on his experience at the higher level.

Comment

Man I hope Kell Brook wins this. I want to see Brook take that step forward toward big fights. Alexander is a good fighter though.

Comment

Mark my words after Alexander wins this fight he will be Floyd's next opponent.

Comment

I laughed when I read the title. Alexander and the word brutal don't belong in the same sentence. Unless we're talking about "Man that fight was brutally boring!".

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If Alexander wins though....that would give him 3 decent wins at 147, I wouldn't object to him getting a big fight.

I just hope Kell Brook derails those plans.

Comment

Alexander needs a dominate victory or KO victory to land a Mayweather fight
              Last edited by MrClutch85; 03-18-2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I want to see how Brook does with somebody with real skills. Lets see if he is going to sink or swin. Devon is not going to brutalize anybody

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Alexander needs a dominate victory or KO victory to land a Mayweather fight
                  I think he has it regardless. Who else would Floyd Fight at 147? And IMO the Canelo fight doesn't happen until next Cinco de Mayo at the earliest.

Plus after talking with the Alexander camp I just get the feeling they have this fight on lock down with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    I think he has it regardless. Who else would Floyd Fight at 147? And IMO the Canelo fight doesn't happen until next Cinco de Mayo at the earliest.

Plus after talking with the Alexander camp I just get the feeling they have this fight on lock down with a win.
                    Floyd could fight the Peterson/Matthysse winner, you never know. Who's to say if Lamont upsets Matthysse, giving him wins over Khan and Lucas, that Floyd wouldn't fight him???

Comment

Working...
                    X