No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury versus Audley Harrison Suddenly Makes Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury versus Audley Harrison Suddenly Makes Sense

Tyson Fury continued to provide entertainment for casual boxing fans with an error and knockdown strewn third round TKO win over Neven Pajkic at Event City, Manchester on Saturday night to move to 17-0 (12). Channel 5 carried the fight here in the UK.

[Click Here To Read More]

No, no it really doesn't.

I'd rather he fought Sexton than Harrison.

Comment

Harrison to pull the upset and KO fury live on channel 5 with 3 or 4 million viewers tuned in.

The Harrison hype machine is coming all over again lol

Comment

Good write up.

Harrison lands the left hand and it could be good night charlie, only problem is...he doesnt punch lol

Comment

Fury shouldn't just dismiss Harrison outright, Harrison's media profile is back up thanks to his dance moves and the fight wouldn't be as hard a sell as it might have been a few months ago. Going by his last two displays, Fury needs more fights before he goes near a Klit.

Comment

He's not in shape, and if anything went backwards (literally lol) in this fight. I've never seen a man of his size look so uncomfortable when he is being pressed.

Needs a proper trainer, one used to big heavyweights.

Comment

I think Tyson Fury would be much better off picking his way through some American names, Arreola, Chambers, Thompson etc. He needs to step up a level and see if he belongs in that kind of company before he even considers fighting a top Eastern European.

Comment

As for Audley, c'mon no wants to see him in ring ever. He totally killed British PPV and BBC Sports (single handedly!) please don't ever put him on tv again.

Comment

Originally posted by gashalasha7 View Post
                  He's not in shape, and if anything went backwards (literally lol) in this fight. I've never seen a man of his size look so uncomfortable when he is being pressed.

Needs a proper trainer, one used to big heavyweights.
                  actually he has a new trainer in chris johnson.he has guided a few world champions.in lighter weight classes but he is the best hes had yet.give him a few fights to work with & give pajkic a rematch in canada. you got help from the ref...

Comment

im ok with fury\harrison...

Comment

Working...
                    X