Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercito Gesta would destroy Brandon Rios right now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** off no0b............

Comment

when this Gesta kid gets hit by a body shot he wont get back up like all the other pinoys. they all have glass bodies

Comment

you will see for yourself when he beats one of the champions, he only fought a less quality guy because it was his top rank first fight. this guy was beating up amir khan in sparring and he is faster then him aswell, you will see soon enough.

Comment

Amir Khan got beat up by Marcos Maidana and Maidana got trashed by an old Morales that means nothing. Styles makes fight and if you think Gesta is such a great boxer get him in there against titere vazquez and you will see what a boxer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
            Did anyone catch his fight yesterday? I saw it and damn he is looking very sharp. He would be too fast for rios and i think he is starting to get more power now that he has a new condition coach and sparring with amir khan. i think he will go on to achieve alot, he have a big frame aswel.
            I agree! These mexicans and ricans are jelus of us, bro-ah! Mabuhay pilipinas!

mercito is the next pacman. mercito can beat rios, antillon, maidana, soto all in the same nite. welcometo bs. we pinoys run this site an boxing

Comment

he needs to prove himself. but from what ive seen he is good. dont know about him and rios though cause gesta hasnt faught anyone good.

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
                Did anyone catch his fight yesterday? I saw it and damn he is looking very sharp. He would be too fast for rios and i think he is starting to get more power now that he has a new condition coach and sparring with amir khan. i think he will go on to achieve alot, he have a big frame aswel.
                the kid is good...........and promising...

but i think he should not be rushed or pushed so soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
                  even katsidis beats him, i think the best gesta can do is a paper champ after rios leaves the division
                  Damn, why hasn't anybody thought of this? Gesta vs Katsidis is a good match to make. Wow, you finally came up with a good idea pendejo.

Katsidis is a great gatekeeper. If Gesta can pass through Katsidis then he is a legit fighter. This is the fight I want to see.

Man, if I have a Green K to give you, I'll give you one.

Comment

Lmao fukn pinoys.. I love how they hype these bums but once they get their azz beat they forget all about them

Comment

Come on man yeah Gesta has skills but he just beat a guy with like a 24-11 record and his previous fight the guys record was terrible! he needs to up his comp but not to rios, bam bam would KO him brutally at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X