Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather Jr. be voted in the hall of fame if he retired today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
    floyd has the skills, BUT : is there any fighter in the hall of fame right now who ducked so many other fighters like floyd did? seriously, floyd is the number one ducking machine in boxing history. skillwise, he should be in the HOF, but look at the fighters he ducked. the list is endless
    Who cares. Robinson ducked Cocoa Kid and Burley. Dempsey ducked Greb and Wills.

Floyd has done more than enough to get into the Hall of Fame. McGuigan and Williard are in so Mayweather Jr deserves it 3 times over.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      List your endless list.
      Pacquiao,prime Mosley, Margarito, Paul Williams, prime Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey............
      want some more??

Comment

One of the best fighters I have ever seen. Of course he is Hall of Fame. He would have been a VERY difficult fight for anyone in any weight class he has ever competed in, in ANY era. Floyd is a complete fighter.

Comment

I have alway been critical of Mayweather's selection of opponents, but in spite of that it is a no-brainer. Of course he should be voted in.

Comment

Yes, Floyd will be voted to the HoF but i believed you have to be 5 years retire in order to be qualified to be a candidate.

Comment

HOF yes. Eventually. GOAT... maybe cracks top ten... MAYBE...

Comment

If he gets in than so should Paulie Malinaggi

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Im going to start playing along with these threads.

No he shouldnt be in. He sucks and always will suck. He will lose to Cotto and if not, then he will lose to Pac, and if not then he will lose to Sergio, and so on and so on

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
                    Pacquiao,prime Mosley, Margarito, Paul Williams, prime Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey............
                    want some more??
                    Yes. I know you're a troll. But yes. The fact that you've named two fighters he fought leads one to believe you are running out of people to list...so let's hear em.

Comment

Sylvester Stallone is in...the dude who played Rambo and a few other cartoon characters....some how ppl feel like the Rocky movies inspired more fighters than Muhmmad Ali, Mike Tyson and poverty...but hey, it is what it is!!...Floyd Mayweather > than Stallone and any Rocky movie imo

Comment

Working...
                      X