Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley outboxes ortiz...but i do see ortiz having his moments here and there..

Comment

Although Ortiz has questionable heart, I think he knocks TB out. Ortiz has trouble with guys who have some bang in their punch. Bradley has none.

If it goes down, I'll bet on Ortiz. Hit me up for bets!

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
        Bradley ducked Ortiz at 140.. Victor ends Bradleys career
        4th round TKO
        Ortiz didn't have a single top 10 win at 140. How could the top man be ducking this loser?

Comment

Bradley by clear decision. The frustration alone would beat Ortiz.

Comment

Bradley is overated. Ortiz with a comfortable win

Comment

Bradley makes Ortiz Quit! Fans can keep underrating Bradley and holding that grudge against him because of the Pacquiao Decision all they want but I like his chances against anybody at 147 that includes Pacquiao in a Rematch and Mayweather

He made a big mistake signing with Top Rank though!

Comment

Bro get rid that avi, I definitely wouldn't put everything on that

Comment

I wouldnt say Ortiz only has problems against guys with some bang. It looks more to me that ortiz loses heart when he throws down and notices the other guy is still there. He did well against berto because berto is chinny and could be overpowered easily.

Comment

I got Bradley by decision but he might have to get up off the canvas.

Comment

Victor Ortiz vs Timothy Bradley...Tim for the superior headbud.

Comment

Working...
                      X