No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Russian Crushin needs to stop crushin and stalking me. Whenever a post in the lounge or in a NSB thread hes there riding my dick.

I swear he wants me and James Kirkland to run a train on him the way he follows me and all the James Kirkland pictures he post for me. Its very disturbing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Poet is a ****in d1ckhead
      He can be if your really stupid or a dick to him but you can't beat some of the stuff he post.

Comment

• Most are NSB.

Comment

• Surprised I've never ended up on one of these lol but I don't think ima bad poster just say some goofy stuff sometimes except that troll thread I made about pacquiao not hitting hard that was pretty funny haha people was mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Surprised I've never ended up on one of these lol but I don't think ima bad poster just say some goofy stuff sometimes except that troll thread I made about pacquiao not hitting hard that was pretty funny haha people was mad.
            Yeah you are **** to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              Yeah you are **** to be honest.
              Find me one that was ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                when you're saying "nIIggers" on facebook or twitter or wherever the hell it was posted, you're a racist.

there's really no reason for you to deny it. nobody will believe you! your best bests are to either embrace it, or change your ways.
                They call each other that on a daily basis and get mad when other people use it. If you're going to put standards on a word, you do it for everyone. It seems like they just want the whole piece of the cake.
                Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 02-07-2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  They call each other that on a daily basis and get mad when other people use it. If you're going to put standards on a word, you do it for everyone. It seems like they just want the whole piece of the cake.
                  black people don't call black people 'n1gg-rs you ignorant piece of trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    black people don't call black people 'n1gg-rs you ignorant piece of trash.
                    whats the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      whats the difference?

i am not going to encourage your ignorance, i am sure you know the answer. you're not new to North America.

so just stop acting like an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                      X