Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly hate half the people who post on boxing scene, read some of those speculative threads people just are blinded by their hatred of a fighter. GUESS WHAT HATERS? You got just got ****ing owned, look at that, a legit injury, now go crawl back into your hole and stop posting.

I was looking forward to this fight, sucks that this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      I wouldn't have went this far to prove it...Danny is up there with Floyd and Broner as the most hated...Al Haymon wns again...ching ching....I bet if you do a poll and ask which fighters fans wanted to see iced...Floyd, Broner and Danny would lead the way
      I don't hate Danny.

But I dislike him for not fighting Matthysse.

Comment

It will heal and he'll be back in April no sense rushing it.

Comment

Which side of his body is it? or is it that little red line?

Comment

I don't see anything. Dude is a joke. He pulled out cause he knows Matthysse is coming for that fruity ass.

Comment

As long as the fight itself is not cancelled and Judah gets his opportunity. But if he (Garcia) uses this postponement to find another opponent, eff him.

Comment

I'm confused tho, he's rescheduling this fight? Why? I mean it seemed like his father was regretting that they agreed to fight Judah, plus Lucas is now available..i'm sure both men could come together in 3-4 months for a fight..would much rather watch Danny vs Lucas. That's just me tho...wonder if Lucas' ppl will reach out to zab and give him some step to the side money.

Comment

Well am glad he puts a lot of this ******s in their place with this picture, I was one of the people who have been persuaded to think he might be faking an injury to duck Lucas, I was even more skeptical when his sparring partner came out with conflicting version of his injury, But the picture is clear as daylight. When Mayweather too got injured while training for his June fight with JMM the fight too was push back 3 months which indicates almost the same recovery time of his injured rib to Garcia's one. My only thing is they should cancel the Judah fight altogether and fight Lucas in April.

Comment

He contracted to give Zab an opportunity. Be and a man and stand by your word, even if you regret making the choice. Lucas will still be there waiting.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X