Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im depressed. but thank u guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never understood people reading books on how to pick up women, that seems lame as hell

Comment

unlucky for you,shes brilliant at playing game to!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I've never understood people reading books on how to pick up women, that seems lame as hell
        Chapter One

Bend your knees before picking her fat ass up then throw her over the bridge.

The End.

Comment

If you cheated on her and she has remained faithful, IMO you deserve what you're feeling right now as it's a direct repercussion of your flawed actions.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Chapter One

The End.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              unlucky for you,shes brilliant at playing game to!
              she's a UCH...sweet face, wouldn't hurt a fly but at night she becomes under cover hoe and once they get to taste different penis flavors its over don't mean to offend you bro but its reality.

Comment

why ya'll gotta do him like that? Just tell him he's OK and his gf is perfect gosh

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  To be fair, that book (that looks just like a bible) is entertaining to say the least. It was handed down to me years ago. It's worth a read if you're young and at that stage in your life. As you get older it just becomes stupid.

Comment

she's a UCH...sweet face, wouldn't hurt a fly but at night she becomes under cover hoe and once they get to taste different penis flavors its over don't mean to offend you bro but its reality.
                    they got allsorts of flavours where shes from! im not even going to mention the kinds lol no im not gay i just heard the rumour

Comment

Chapter One

The End.
                      Shut up Quailman!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X