No announcement yet.

Manny PACQUIAO: "MAYWEATHER Should Get The 55/45 Split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    he should cancel the Marquez fight, absolutely insane if you ask me.
    I don't think floyd is going to fight this year, at least his mind seems to be far away from boxing for the moment based on comments he's made in articles.

but yeah...if I had floyd on the horizon, I wouldn't risk losing to JMM either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      He won a bronze medal at the 1996 Olympics, though his loss in the semifinals was an outrageously bad call.
      I like how they bring this up. He shouldn't even had gotten medal. He lost to Aragon and was given a gift there. Karma simply just caught up with him. Anyway, Im still not getting my hopes up about this fight and I keep losing interest by the minute cause the fight won't be as good as it could've been 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Pac is so confident that he'd whoop floyd that he is calling his bluff

And Pac has made more money every single year than floyd except for when floyd fought oscar

Pac can retire today and live comfortably on his endorsements and businesses. Floyd can't.

If floyd doesn't take the fight now than hes the biggest ducker in the history of all sports.

Comment

plus pac still in court with floyd, floyd will tell him to drop charges then still wont end up fighting him

1) first people accused may of ducking pac
          2) pac wont agree to drug testing so he's to blame
          3) floyds on vacation again now hes to blame
          4) arum wants to extend the mgm grand so hes to blame on top of that pacquiao refuses mayweathers offer so hes in a world of shizzle
          5) mayweather gets arrested goes into hiding drains himself focusing on promotional career on so now hes to blame on top of that this shizzle comes out so pac will offer the smaller split so now everyone will blame floyd for ducking...
          6) pac will retire and everyone will blame pac for the fight not happening then he fades into oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
            yes he damn sho did.....he said he would take less only to demand 50/50...maybe he see's the light now
            He said he would take a lesser guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              he should cancel the Marquez fight, absolutely insane if you ask me.
              Thats what im thinking, why oh why oh why risk a fight with JMM at this stage?

Floyd is always waiting for people to slip up so he dont have to fight them. Sergio has now injured himself and if he were to fight Floyd, Sergio probably wont be what he was.

Comment

fight still not happening, Mayweather wants 100% of the purse.... Rumor that hes down 10mil plus betting NFL and NCAA

Comment

That would certainly be a big step in the right direction to making the fight.

As for him fighting JMM, it is a double edged sword the fight could go the same which is pretty likely so if JMM gets the nod that damages the fight (if Manny wins close again no harm no foul for him) but if he finally does beat JMM clearly that would make the Mayweather fight even bigger and would add heat to it that a lot of people claim is lost.

It is a risk but it might be worth it because chances favor at least breaking even~

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Thats what im thinking, why oh why oh why risk a fight with JMM at this stage?

Floyd is always waiting for people to slip up so he dont have to fight them. Sergio has now injured himself and if he were to fight Floyd, Sergio probably wont be what he was.
                    nice way to discredit a fight floyd hasnt even won yet.........loser

Comment

If Floyd beats Manny and Canelo next year he will be fighter of the year......again.

Comment

Working...
                      X