• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Yes Sir, 100m e-points.

Btw guys, undercards starting in 3 minutes,
    Aiight, GL

Comment

Guru tv is running like **** for me, I'm on Hackintosh Mac snow leopard 10.6.6i, I doubt thats the problem tho. The stream runs flawlessly for like 1 minute then completely stops!

On google chrome in mac, maybe try different browser?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Burns-Katsidis, Groves-Smith Early Wembley Results

Wembley Arena, London - Gary Corcoran (1-0) picked up his first professional victory with a comfortable points win against Billy Smith on his debut as he kicked off the 'Gladiator' bill at Wembley Arena. The light welterweight comprehensively defeated his experienced opponent as he dominated throughout to take the fight on the referee's card 40-36. Corcoran went in search for a debut knockout victory in the fourth round but couldn't manager it as Smith held on. Corcoran stepped up the pressure and dished out the punishment in the last round to secure a comfortable debut win.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Others are saying its freezing, so its not just me and they acted like they were on Windows. So it's not a mac problem.

Comment

it's not showing on boxing guru? they showing last nights fights from toney/lebs?

Comment

NM! working great!

Comment

lol paul smith should be "the ugly boy" not groves! lol dude is fugly. . .

Comment

god damn, im logging windows 7 up. It seems like its working perfect for some ppl and horrible for others like me. I'm going to find out whats up.

Comment

nah its Veetle's fault or BoxingGuru's. Usually he is on point but his feed is 11 min delay'ed from Veetle and keeps freezing

Comment

damn actually my stream is freezing up every few minutes? just emptied my cache hopefully that helps

Comment

Working...
                      X