No announcement yet.

Gaza childrens' growth stunted due to malnutrition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    "Gazans continue to suffer from unemployment, poverty and warfare, while the quality of Gaza's health care system has reached an all-time low."
    Israel doesn't want peace. They don't want a 2 state solution. They seek to wipe the Palestinians from the Earth. **** Israel.

Comment

Just sad man

Comment

Israel wanted a two state solution 40 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
          Israel wanted a two state solution 40 years ago.
          After it's illegally occupied massive Chunks from about 4 different countries.

Wanting a two state solution with ridiculous demands doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
            Really vexes me up when people quickly stnad up for the defense of Israel, they have tortured many palestinians, it was them who broke the ceasefire, if you use a palestinains mother as a shield, if that doesnt turn the son into a suicide bomber that would be surprising..

man mentions depleted uranium up there, funny how you notice a bit of depleted uranium, look at the the latest generation of iraqi babies, no thanks to the usa

http://www.thewe.cc/weplanet/news/de...n_balkans.html

babies being born to the wierdest deformities, try looking for the weapons of mass destruction, destruct future generations of iraqis while ur there, depleted uranium lasts 50,000 years
            And there were NO weapons of mass destruction. The Iraq war was based on a lie.

I'm horrified when I read about the effects of depleted uranium.

I remember reading that the returning American soldiers have since had serious health problems associated with the depleted uranium.

Comment

@Freedom Fighter..............what is your agenda?

Comment

Working...
              X