No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Final Press Conference Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Final Press Conference Quotes

"Believe It Or Not!: Bernard Hopkins vs. Chad Dawson" is a 12-round bout for Hopkins' WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Championship Titles taking place on Saturday, Oct. 15 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Calif. and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.

The event is presented by Golden Boy Promotions and Gary Shaw Productions and sponsored by Cerveza Tecate, AT&T and Ripley's Believe It or Not.

In addition to this championship main event showdown, the televised pay-per-view undercard will also feature: Antonio DeMarco vs. Jorge Linares in a 12-round fight for the vacant WBC Lightweight World Title; Kendall Holt vs. Danny Garcia in 12-round bout for the vacant NABO Junior Welterweight Title; and Paulie Malignaggi vs. Orlando Lora in a 10-round welterweight bout. DeMarco vs. Linares is presented in association with Teiken Promotions.

Read on to see what all of the participants had to say at the final pre-fight press conference, which was held Thursday afternoon in downtown Los Angeles: [Click Here To Read More]

WAR B-Hop!!!

Comment

what a card!!! its a sad reminder to see valero's vacant belt being contested though, imagine where he could have been by now

Comment

I wasn't thinking about buying this fight but I like the undercard a lot will with Marquez vs Pac Cotto vs Margarito being on PPV also that's alot three months in a row my Direct T.V bill will be hella high.

Comment

Working...
        X