No announcement yet.

Pac vs Berto WBC and WBO unification bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    The finish was great but before all that, I thought he looked horrible. Then again he got goin' late so I don't know.
    I also watched on a stream, and may not have been paying close enough attention.

Either way, he looked better than he did against Collazo.

Comment

I'd be interested but Pac almost certainly destroys Berto. Berto likes to fight in bursts as we have seen, but Pac would never let him do that. Would probably be fun for 3 or 4 rounds and then Berto would get obliterated by the 10th.

Comment

I usually always side with unification bouts if it's an option and this is no exception.

Pac TKO 9 in a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          ***** definition of the slick african american style is defensive safety 1st hit and not get hit. Which is how Berto fights.
          Based on who, FLAWLESS or MaestroUSA? Those guys don't even post that much or anymore. Berto ain't all that good defensively no matter how hard he tries. In fact, his defense ain't any better then Cotto's. I'm not complain' though, Berto is young, undefeated and is the WBC WW champ. Also, Berto does have a lethal/ beautiful right uppercut, and lately Pacquiao has shown vulnerability to the uppercut. If Berto manages to land that things could get interesting. Still I'm rollin' with Pacquiao to win, solid opponent nonetheless, I'm down.

Comment

Man are u crazy this fight will be worst than Pacquiao vs Cotto. Pacquaio KHTFO in less than 3 rounds trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Based on who, FLAWLESS or MaestroUSA? Those guys don't even post that much or anymore. Berto ain't all that good defensively no matter how hard he tries. In fact, his defense ain't any better then Cotto's. I'm not complain' though, Berto is young, undefeated and is the WBC WW champ. Also, Berto does have a lethal/ beautiful right uppercut, and lately Pacquiao has shown vulnerability to the uppercut. If Berto manages to land that things could get interesting. Still I'm rollin' with Pacquiao to win, solid opponent nonetheless, I'm down.
              Hey if Judah qualifies as "slick" to some *****s then i dont see why berto couldnt qualify as "slick" under the same definition. lol

Comment

Might as well give the title to pac now.......

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Hey if Judah qualifies as "slick" to some *****s then i dont see why berto couldnt qualify as "slick" under the same definition. lol
                  Judah IS slick. The way he set Mayweather up with the straight left hand was slick. Notice how he would throw a weak jab, wait for Mayweather to react, then get his left hand through Mayweather's guard? That was slick. The way he hides his left arm with his right shoulder, to land the left uppercut is slick. Only problem Judah has is that he lacks the mental strength/ consistency in the ring to compete at the very high level. But he is slick, anyone with eyes should be able to see that.

Comment

I would love to see it. but then when pac sparks berto out people will say berto sucks and is gree.

Comment

i am all in for this fight a unification title fight i do see this fight a very competitive fight for the first two and see pac ko berto in round 6 pac would be too much berto. berto has never faced a oppposition as good as pac. i would rather see this fight than pac and margarito. plus pac would have 5 lineal title

Comment

Working...
                      X