No announcement yet.

50 wants to cash Gamboa out against Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 wants to cash Gamboa out against Broner

During the post fight press conference, 50 barely talked about Gamboa's performance and instead talked about moving up to 135 soon and fighting Broner. Of course this is a fight we'd all love to see but after Gamboa's lackluster performance, he needs more fights at 130 before moving up to 135 and facing Broner but 50 doesn't seem to care, he just wants to rush Gamboa into a big fight whether he's ready or not.

1 more fight and then lets get it on...

Comment

He should reschedule the Salgado fight first.

Comment

Broner is managed by Haymon. Expect to see Broner fighting fighters with three fans at this point for a very long time. I don't doubt that Broner is willing to fight anybody, but the way boxing nowadays is set up, it will take years before seeing established fighters fight among themselves.

Comment

Gamboa will get rocked by Broner at this point. Gamboa has skills but has no discipline when it comes to defense.

Comment

It's the big fights that build fighters careers.

Olympic gold medalist.
            Over 200 amateur fights.
            30 years old.
            Gamboa is ready.

Comment

50 Cent I can tell really don't know much about the Current Top Fighters Today...he is just throwing out names! Soon he will challenge Wlad or Vitali for Gamboa

I think 50 is going to do very well as a Promoter, I seen a lot of websites who never talk about boxing talking about 50 Cent and his Fighter which is a good thing...but the MATCH MAKING is going to be a Problem, he has to get a Top WELL RESPECTED Match Maker for this SMS thing to work

Him just talking through the Media and trying to land Big Fights WON'T WORK! Gotta have that guy that can respectfully reach out to GBP and other Promotions to start talks about fights, if it is him calling on his own it is not going to work, he needs like a partner or something

Comment

Gamboa may as well fight him now, it's not like Gamboa is trying to fix his flaws. With each fight he ****s around more and more. Only a matter of time before he is planking like Pac.

Gamboa is an idiot - always lookin like a fool with his pants on the ground. Your shorts aren't supposed to touch your shoes moron.

Comment

Or maybe he's not a very good promoter?
                  Probably looking at the big fish.... w/e... make it happen

Comment

Or maybe he's not a very good promoter?
                    Probably looking at the big fish.... w/e... make it happen

Comment

Working...
                    X