Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During the Lampley interview, Duane Ford said Pac clearly won the first 6 rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said the exact same thing. Owned himself.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Incorrect and misleading. He said he won the first half of the fight.

And Ford's card had it 4-2 Pacquiao which is consistent with his statement.
      no he did'nt. he said six rounds. i justched watched that **** again on my dvr

Comment

I wonder how he likes his new F350 keith keizer bought him

Comment

That was pathetic. Duane Ford sounded like he had Alzeihmers already. Completely delusional psychopath.

Comment

so basically he's seeing it one way but scoring it another.

his 'american idol' and 'bradley taught pac a boxing lesson' quotes lead me to believe that he wasn't happy pac made his old ass wait so he let his scorecard show his displeasure.

Comment

Guys I think we need to watch the episode again in slow motion. We have people complaining that he did, and others are saying that he didn't.

Who has the ultra motion sensor goggles this time?

Comment

Those are the words he used but I believe he meant if it was a six round fight pacquiao clearly won.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  so basically he's seeing it one way but scoring it another.

his 'american idol' and 'bradley taught pac a boxing lesson' quotes lead me to believe that he wasn't happy pac made his old ass wait so he let his scorecard show his displeasure.
                  Duane Ford is highly respected but he's clearly 7,000 years old. He probably wears diapers by now.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                    Those are the words he used but I believe he meant if it was a six round fight pacquiao clearly won.
                    This

It's obvious what he meant. At least to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      This

It's obvious what he meant. At least to me.
                      what's pretty obvious to me is he seems to have issues with a fighter's overwhelming popularity and would like to be considered as some sort of maverick who goes against the grain.

Comment

Working...
                      X