No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Likely Moving To Super Bantamweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Likely Moving To Super Bantamweight

WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (32-1-1, 11KOs) will likely move up to the super bantamweight division before the end of the year. Moreno faces David De La Mora on April 21 in El Paso, Texas. Most of the recognizable bantamweight names are already making the jump to 122.

[Click Here To Read More]

Do it big Chemito, it's your time..

Comment

Damn, I hope Abner Mares does as well. I really want to see Mares-Moreno, it's a big fight.

Comment

Take on Rigo! Damnit Rigo needs an opponent (fight) already, he's not getting any younger. Even tho when I watch him fight I get a feeling he's gonna be fighting till he's like 60 lol.

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Damn, I hope Abner Mares does as well. I really want to see Mares-Moreno, it's a big fight.
        Im hoping as well, see if Donaire will fight him then.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Take on Rigo! Damnit Rigo needs an opponent (fight) already, he's not getting any younger. Even tho when I watch him fight I get a feeling he's gonna be fighting till he's like 60 lol.

Im hoping as well, see if Donaire will fight him then.
          Yeah, it funny how Donaire gets all these passes, that people crucify Floyd or Manny for. He has a good Flyweight resume, an average Super Flyweight resume at best, and an okay Bantamweight resume by beating Montiel.

Comment

moreno would box the doors off of rigo and donaire.

he might have better boxing skills than anybody not named floyd mayweather. or perhaps andre ward.

Comment

He hasn't even moved up in weight and already any of the top 3 superbantum would be very appealing on paper and too pick 1 over the others would be leaving 2 possibilties just as potentially good

Nishioka
              Rigo
              Donaire

Any one would be quite good....

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
                Do it big Chemito, it's your time..

it is his time. the man is butter with the moves

Comment

Not surprising.

Most of the BWs are moving up and after years at 118 and with his frame, it is not surprising that he would be having a harder time making 118.

Comment

Moreno is legit, I honestly thought RING would put him in the Top 10 P4P ahead of Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                    X