No announcement yet.

Fury vs McDermott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury vs McDermott

11th September Fury fights McDermott for the English heavyweight championship.

How do you guys fancy Fury's chances?

He's pretty tough but Fury should be able to take care of him.

I like Fury's comment on him "They call him 'Big, Bad, John' and that certainly sums him up. He's a big lump and he's not very good"

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

I like Fury's comment on him "They call him 'Big, Bad, John' and that certainly sums him up. He's a big lump and he's not very good"
      That's a brilliant quote haha.

Fury should murder him from what I've seen of McDermott, the fights with a past prime Danny Williams was enough to see that he isn't too much of a threat. Had one good round out of 24 rounds with Williams and didn't even put him down!

There proper bringing Fury into these big fights already aren't they, fair play.

Comment

I just hope Fury has a chin, how ****ing amazing would he be if he had a granite chin.

He'd pretty much be unstoppable.

Comment

McDermott is going to get killed.

Comment

hes fast for his size too with good boxing ability. he just needs to learn to thump in an extra meaty dig when he needs to. thatll come with time and maturity tho

Comment

Big step up in class for Fury, McDermott is a tough fighter.

I would still expect Fury to get past him, but this will be no walk over for him.

Comment

For some reason I have a bad feeling about this fight....

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

Superb quote! Typical Romany humor, but this will tell us a hell of a lot about Fury.. It's an ideal match at this stage of his career.. Contrary to some views, McDermott is no mug.. Ask Danny Williams, & most people think Williams would kill Fury.. I'm looking forward to this one..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                    Superb quote! Typical Romany humor, but this will tell us a hell of a lot about Fury.. It's an ideal match at this stage of his career.. Contrary to some views, McDermott is no mug.. Ask Danny Williams, & most people think Williams would kill Fury.. I'm looking forward to this one..
                    Fury aint romany

Hes an irish gypo

Comment

Working...
                    X