Skip Bayless & Stephen Smith on Pac v JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless & Stephen Smith on Pac v JMM

Go to 35mins!

Stephen Smith winds Skip Bayless up & Skip Bayless - Manny's biggest fan goes full blown ****** live on air.

Hahaha Skip's excuses are killing me

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8732646&s=espn

i'm convinced skip bayless is check hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      It's like they're the exact same person.

Comment

I love Skip Bayless and First take during Play off season.
        But I always turn it off or just plain out don't watch Frist take if I know they're going to cover boxing. Skip literally comes off as ******ed and they rarely know what they're talking about.

Comment

Definitely lol

Comment

Honestly I think they are "assigned" opinions on topics. Don't they disagree on virtually every single topic? One says something and the other plays devil's advocate. I'd take any & all opinions on first take with many, many grains of salt.

Comment

lmao @ Stephen A. Smith suggesting Mayweather could have sparked Pacquiao the same way Marquez did.

Comment

Skip Bayless is a hilarious spastic ******.

It's almost like he has an earpiece with a direct connection to Arum.

Manny is better off without dudes like this, especially a high-profile one like he unfortunately is. They are likely to make others resent him.

Smith is useless too, but at least he tries (albeit fails) to be unbiased.

Check_hooks is a gentleman scholar.

Comment

There is no reason to ever listen to either of these morons when it comes to boxing..Both are casual fans and both have admitted as much...There is no reason what so ever to ever listen to either when it comes to boxing...Football and Basketball,both know a lil something(even tho some of their views on these subjects are off base at times as well)but Boxing...They need to give it a fuccking rest...

Comment

They think that just because they covered the big fights back in the 80s thats makes them qualified to talk boxing. Skip is a fanboy. He stands by whoever he likes or hates no matter how stupid he looks.

Comment

Working...
                    X