Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only reason people thing Bernard got robbed is ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason people thing Bernard got robbed is ....

*He is american ....... most posters on here are american and were pulling for him

*He is old....who wouldnt want a 45 year old to win? .....

*He fought in canada, how can people claim robbery in canada when there is a canadian, AMERICAN, and a european judge? and what do u know? the american went with the AMERICAN, the canadian was impartial and gave it a draw

*Hopkins said the exact same speech word for word after the Calzaghe loss...look Hopkins lost that fight and cant accept he beat him

G DOGS FINAL THOUGHTS : I thought it was a close fight. I scored it 114-112. I gave the last round to the Champ. The first two rounds were 10-8 for Pascal. And won at least 2 other rounds in the middle. The only reason people calling FOUL is becoz its B HOP and hes more popular than Jean Pascal. Thats all it is. I see it for what it is. You guys say im biased becoz im canadian but you guys are being biased becoz your american plain and simple.

If Hopkins knocked down pascal with those shots in the early i doubt ya'll would be like OH IT SHOULD COUNT BECOZ IT WAS CLOSE TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.....ect.....get fkn real

I had it 114-112 but a draw isnt the worst decision ive ever seen.

VIVA DE CANADA!

G Dog's Scorecard

1. Pascal 10-8
    2. Pascal 10-9
    3. Pascal 10-8
    4. Hopkins 10-9
    5. Pascal 10-9
    6. Hopkins 10-9
    7. Hopkins 10-9
    8. Hopkins 10-9
    9. Pascal 10-9
    10. Hopkins 10-9
    11. Hopkins 10-9
    12. Pascal 10-9

Pascal 114 Hopkins 112
    Last edited by G Doggy Dog; 12-19-2010, 02:46 AM.

actually g-dogs in the other thread you exposed yourself by admitting you scored the fight in fact for hopkins. you fail again and again and again

Comment

G-dog stop it, I am not even a Hopkins fan but he clearly won this fight and is now the #1 LHW in the world again.

Comment

I'm not American.. Ive never even been there.

I think Bernard Hopkins won it.

Comment

Shut the f up, Hopkins won.

Comment

G-guzzler is #1 loserweight.

Comment

I am a Roy Jones fanboy, and Hopkins owned this fight.

You even scored it for Hopkins.

I know Pascal is Canadian and all, but give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                G-dog stop it, I am not even a Hopkins fan but he clearly won this fight and is now the #1 LHW in the world again.
                pfffffffff hopkins lost the last round, 2 middle rounds and the first 2 rounds were 10-8

GTFOH!

Comment

k for real I barely post here anymore but you are def the most annoying new TS here on NSB. I can't even deal with you man, seriously

Comment

G-dogs is suppose to leave here, his fighter lost. We knew he lied about leaving here if Pascal lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X