Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather IS NOT FIGHTING Alexander. 100% false. Bank on it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather IS NOT FIGHTING Alexander. 100% false. Bank on it.

My uncle got inside info on this. Mayweather is simply floating this around to lower the cut % price for his REAL opponents..

Guerrero is the actual front runner. Bank on this.

My uncle got some of the most reliable sources in relation to boxing... Mayweather is NOT fighting Alexander.

Be calm, be assured.
    Yes.. I do. Mayweather IS NOT FIGHTING Alexander
    62.50%
    No.. Tiger Muhammad me once Shame on you. Tiger Muhammad me twice. Shame on me.
    37.50%

My uncle has inside info too and you're right he's not fighting Alexander. My uncle says he's fighting the legendary Chris John.

Comment

My uncle just text me n said the same, dont worry people he wont fight Alexander

Comment

My uncle is the president of boxing and says you're a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          My uncle got inside info on this. Mayweather is simply floating this around to lower the cut % price for his REAL opponents..

My uncle got some of the most reliable sources in relation to boxing... Mayweather is NOT fighting Alexander.

Be calm, be assured.
          Tell your uncle to tell floyd to hurry up and announce the real fight if that's the case then. Why even float this stupid ****? Just to get a sense of what he should already know-his fight will be the most anticipated by casual fans so regardless don't **** around an alienate them by doing this silly ****.

Comment

My uncle is Floyd Mayweather and he said: Yall just got trolled.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Of course he's not fighting Alexander - He's just playing a joke on everybody because he knows there will be a backlash.

Comment

My uncle says tell your uncle that he's still waiting on the amazing TIGER MUHAMMAD footage you promised us all a while back.

We can't wait any longer.

We want... nay we NEEEED to see this amazing 13 year old known by many as ''Da GOAT'' right NOW!!!!!

I DEMAND to see the FOOTAGE of Da GOAT.

Your unc has footage of the saviour of HW boxing and he's keeping it from us!! That's not fair!!!

Comment

My friend's Uncle farted the alphabet backwards on the bus. He made all the way to the letter "D" before he crapped his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

Be calm, be assured.
                    I'll bump this thread if he ends up fighting Guerrero

Comment

Working...
                    X