Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Solis? Tyson Fury is Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a real man to fight Odlanier Solis as a VOLUNTARY, let alone mandatory challenger. He's dangerous and he won't take this opportunity for granted if he's presented.

Wlad = real man.

Comment

i've got to be honest, I didn't know solis still existed

Comment

Wlad vs. Solis is the best fight that could be made in the division from my perspective. I really hope that fight happens, but if not, Fury would be a great choice as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          I had high hopes for solis and he did well against vitali before he twisted his knee but the little buzz he enjoyed after that fight has completely vanished for me

i'd much rather see wlad take out trash talk fury...I don't think fury is going to improve any more than he has now that he's been getting himself in shape and wlad fought a much more exciting fight against wach who was also taller than he is, he fought at a higher pace as well
          I suppose he "did well" by landing 5 punches to Klitschko's 9, and the round wasn't over yet. He damaged his knee when goind down after being hit on the temple.. Look at it again.

Comment

I thought Solis was in promotional no-mans land at the moment. What's going on with spongebob's career.
            Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-18-2013, 03:42 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Wlad vs. Solis is the best fight that could be made in the division from my perspective. I really hope that fight happens, but if not, Fury would be a great choice as well.
              But Solis hasn't been active really. He was supposed to fight Adamek last time but pulled out. Plus Solis is not known for walking around super fit in between fights.
              But a motivated Solis, sure. He's got the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I suppose he "did well" by landing 5 punches to Klitschko's 9, and the round wasn't over yet. He damaged his knee when goind down after being hit on the temple.. Look at it again.
                58 seconds. Watch the left leg, he extends it too far in front and when he squats with his weight it gives way. Solis own doing, the punch didn't do it at all. Even Vitali knew he didn't land anything hard that's why he tries to confront Solis thinking that he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  58 seconds. Watch the left leg, he extends it too far in front and when he squats with his weight it gives way. Solis own doing, the punch didn't do it at all. Even Vitali knew he didn't land anything hard that's why he tries to confront Solis thinking that he quit.

False.

Comment

Vitali sparked him out with a punch thrown at about 20% power. Wlad may well end this guy's career with a single jab. I say bring it on but only if Wlad plans on fighting again within 2-3 months, because this will be easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                      False.

Hows it false you idiot? It's clear as day in the damn video, he ****ed up his footwork and hurt his knee because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X