No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympian Jose Ramirez Inks Promotional with Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympian Jose Ramirez Inks Promotional with Top Rank

2012 Olympian lightweight Jose Ramirez has signed a multiyear promotional deal with Top Rank.

“We did it Friday morning,” Ramirez told BoxingScene.com. “I think Top Rank has always been a strong company. They’ve built a lot of top prospects. I need someone who’s going to build me right and push me hard. They’ve been around awhile and have the most experience.”

Ramirez, a 20-year-old native of Avenal, Calif., will make his pro debut Dec. 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez IV undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

“It’s awesome,” Ramirez said. “I feel very blessed to be getting that exposure to show people what I have early on. I’m being told that the highlights will be taped and shown on the pay-per-view.”

According to his agent Rick Mirigian, Ramirez’s JCR Promotions company will co-promote the shows with Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR RAMIREZ Wonder if joseph diaz will go pro soon

Comment

He signed with the best promotional company as far as building fighters. And he pro debut on the undercard of pacquaio vs Marquez not a bad look even though he wont be on the televised portion but still not bad

Comment

I wonder how much the signing bonus was bc I know Top Rank gave the young Puerto Rican kid Verdejo $200,000 as a signing bonus.

Comment

Hell yea, I'll be there if he fights in the Valley. I'll get to see him grow and become the star I know he can be.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            He signed with the best promotional company as far as building fighters.
            But it's a sinking ship.

Comment

I was hoping he was going to Sign with Golden boy....oscar was talkin about Jose alot...I wonder what top rank offer him

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                But it's a sinking ship.
                yeah but by the time it probably will affect him it probably be renegotiation time and he can just jump ships.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.