No announcement yet.

Soundgarden - King Animal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundgarden - King Animal

This comes out next Tuesday but I found a torrent last night. I am digging the album. I know it will grow on me so I'm impressed that I'm already liking the album. Anyone heard it yet? I was a huge Soundgarden fan back in the day so having some new material is a real treat for me.

I have every Soundgarden album so I will definitely be buying the album next week when it comes out but I had to DL it so I could hear it first.

Here is a link to a torrent if you want to check it out.

http://kat.ph/soundgarden-king-anima...-t6798536.html

Going to download that now, used to love these guys.
    I remember learning to play black hole sun on the drums and trying to get my head around 9/8 th's, it seemed so hard at the time...im going to throw some soundgarden whilst this downloads....

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Going to download that now, used to love these guys.
      I remember learning to play black hole sun on the drums and trying to get my head around 9/8 th's, it seemed so hard at the time...im going to throw some soundgarden whilst this downloads....
      Nice. I play guitar and have had some fun learning Soundgarden songs. They use some odd tunings, which I find cool and fun to experiment with. Let me know what you think of the album.

Comment

Should be decent. All their other albums are great, so there is pressure on them to produce something as good, which im sceptical about.

I missed them when they toured recently. They only do big arena shows now.

Comment

if its critical acclaim, i mgiht listen to it...

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Should be decent. All their other albums are great, so there is pressure on them to produce something as good, which im sceptical about.

I missed them when they toured recently. They only do big arena shows now.
            I've listened to it like 4 times now and I think it's really good. I'm a huge Soundgarden fan but I do think they did justice to the name. The first 2 tracks are okay but 3-7 are awesome and then it finishes pretty strong. The last song is great.

Even though I have it on my iPod, I'm looking forward to getting the actual CD next week to add to my collection. They usually put the lyrics in the booklet too.

Comment

I saw them at Download Festival earlier this year and while they sounded decent they lacked somewhat of a stage presence.

Comment

im digging the single after listening to it for about 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Who is giving the threads made by certain posters a one-star rating?
                  Must be you, Tunney. This thread hadn't even been touched since yesterday until you bumped it.

Anyway, I'm going to go see Soundgarden in Boston on the 20th of January.

Comment

twas alright all things considered.

Comment

Working...
                    X