No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Chavez Jr. 159.8-Pounds, Manfredo Jr. 159.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Chavez Jr. 159.8-Pounds, Manfredo Jr. 159.5

Houston, Texas - The weights are in for Saturday's HBO televised middleweight showdown. Undefeated WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will make the first defense of his title against Peter Manfredo Jr. at Reliant Arena in Houston. Chavez came in at 159.8-pounds, while Manfredo half a pound under at 159.5. The card is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Zanfer Promotions, DiBella Entertainment and Tecate.

[Click Here To Read More]

Photos posted!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Houston, Texas - The weights are in for Saturday's HBO televised middleweight showdown. Undefeated WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will make the first defense of his title against Peter Manfredo Jr. at Reliant Arena in Houston. Chavez came in at 159.8-pounds, while Manfredo half a pound under at 159.5. The card is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Zanfer Promotions, DiBella Entertainment and Tecate.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Is it me or does Chavez jr not look like he lost weight properly. Hes looks pretty weight drained for 160.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Photos posted!
        just like your photo has been revealed! POOPA! hahaha im just messing poopa, without you this site wouldn't be the top boxing site that it is! although i do think that was you!

Chavez looks better this time. . . looks like he took more time to take off the weight properly. . .

I would like to see pictures of Clottey @ 156! I bet he looks phenomenal. His big ass will be perfect at 154. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          Is it me or does Chavez jr not look like he lost weight properly. Hes looks pretty weight drained for 160.
          I think he looks pretty good. . . His musculature outline is more apparent. His face doesn't look like a big dried out grey grape this time.

Comment

He doesn't look very good.

I've seen Chavez in better shape.

Comment

I think his pale skin does that.He always looks sick.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                just like your photo has been revealed! POOPA! hahaha im just messing poopa, without you this site wouldn't be the top boxing site that it is! although i do think that was you!

Chavez looks better this time. . . looks like he took more time to take off the weight properly. . .

I would like to see pictures of Clottey @ 156! I bet he looks phenomenal. His big ass will be perfect at 154. . .
                You think so? What always sticks out for me about a guy who doesnt loose weight properly is how the facial cheeks will draw in.

Comment

I hope this is an entertaining fight

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                    I hope this is an entertaining fight
                    They're pretty much on the same level, unless one of them improved or declined significantly. Regardless, both of them appears to be in for a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X