Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not buying this excuse into Manny's recent issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not buying this excuse into Manny's recent issues?

Why are they popping up all of a sudden. Manny's had more than 2 years to sort out his financial issues, just like he's had months to agree to random testing, which he's yet to do.

WADA and USADA cornered Arum on the 13th July - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

Then five days later. Konz fired - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10339.html

I believe it's all just a smokescreen to duck Mayweather.

Arum's silent as f*** but has the time to play around on twitter.

Pac is playing the silent.

Roach is talking about Khan.

Ain't falling for it.
    Last edited by Dedication; 07-25-2011, 04:09 PM.

Khan will agree to testing.

Comment

Originally posted by amir is king View Post
      Khan will agree to testing.
      That's good. He can fight May after Floyd finishes Pac up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        Why are they popping up all of a sudden. Manny's had more than 2 years to sort out his financial issues, just like he's had months to agree to random testing, which he's yet to do.

WADA and USADA cornered Arum on the 13th July - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

Then five days later. Konz fired - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10339.html

I believe it's all just a smokescreen to duck Mayweather.

Arum's silent as f*** but has the time to play around on twitter.

Pac is playing the silent.

Roach is talking about Khan.

Ain't falling for it.
        Floyd challenged Manny to take the test, and Arum responded THE NEXT DAY saying that he wants to use WADA.

WADA says that Manny must use USADA, and you hear nothing from Team Pac for THREE WEEKS.

Comment

It's simple Floyd. Todd Boeuf is waiting for your call.

\

Comment

The only thing bothering me, is that team PAC is not on the same page. The fighter, the promoter and the manager have three different stories. They need to sit down and come up with one good lie instead of three different ****ty ones.

Comment

Welcome to 2009. Enjoy the next 'vacation' after the Ortiz sparring match
              Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the testing agency.

"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective. Three of them we have agreed on -- random, blood and urine. So now it is a matter of the two sides working out the specifics of the cutoff date to assure it will still be effective."

Schaefer said those talks are taking place between Bruce Binkow, a high-level Golden Boy executive, and Todd duBoef, the president of Top Rank, Pacquiao's promoter.

"Todd and Bruce are trying to work out the specifics of the cutoff to assure the tests are still effective because we know that 30 days before is not effective," Schaefer said. "At 30 days, we might as well not even do it. We want to figure it out [the cutoff window] and I will give my recommendation to Team Mayweather, and they will be on board. USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position. If this fight doesn't happen it's not because of Team Mayweather."

-December 27, 2009

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4772853

/Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Floyd challenged Manny to take the test, and Arum responded THE NEXT DAY saying that he wants to use WADA.

WADA says that Manny must use USADA, and you hear nothing from Team Pac for THREE WEEKS.
                Unbelievably. I ain't falling it.

They ducked him during the 1st round of negotiations.

Ducked him with the false 2nd round of negations.

And now ducked him with these fake ongoings within the Pac team.

Also why haven't we heard one word from Pac himself?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  I don't even know why people are into this Floyd-mania all of a sudden. Just because he's fighting an underdog Ortiz they're assuming Floyd would fight three times a year.

Mark my word. Floyd would go on another long vacation after the Ortiz fight.

:-|

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the testing agency.

"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective. Three of them we have agreed on -- random, blood and urine. So now it is a matter of the two sides working out the specifics of the cutoff date to assure it will still be effective."

Schaefer said those talks are taking place between Bruce Binkow, a high-level Golden Boy executive, and Todd duBoef, the president of Top Rank, Pacquiao's promoter.

"Todd and Bruce are trying to work out the specifics of the cutoff to assure the tests are still effective because we know that 30 days before is not effective," Schaefer said. "At 30 days, we might as well not even do it. We want to figure it out [the cutoff window] and I will give my recommendation to Team Mayweather, and they will be on board. USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position. If this fight doesn't happen it's not because of Team Mayweather."

-December 27, 2009

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4772853

/Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X