Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support the Palestinians' UN bid for statehood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you support the Palestinians' UN bid for statehood?

Are you for or against the Palestinians' UN bid to be recognized as a state?

Israel won't be able to bully them as much without violating international law, if the Palestinians are officially recognized by the UN as a state.
    Yes, they should be recognized as a state
    81.43%
    No, they should not
    12.86%
    I'm not sure
    5.71%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 09-20-2011, 10:53 AM.

Do you know any other tunes?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Do you know any other tunes?
      Does this thread make you feel insecure?

I realize it's sensitive topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Does this thread make you feel insecure?

I realize it's sensitive topic.
        Why would it make me insecure? No, I just see you harping on Zionism. Constantly. Do you do anything else?

Comment

Yes..........

Comment

Why Would I? Palestinians are useless, they will never invent anything, build anything, cure anything. It will just be another Slum where Palestinians will be leeching off Foreign AId and blaming their problems on everyone else while never contributing nothing to society.

it has been proven over and over again that there will NEVER be a Sucesffull Muslim country in the world, the only ones are Saudi Arabia and UAE but both of those have OIL up their asses, what does Palestine have? Dead Sea Salt?

So no, I dont support them. As much as I hate jews you gotta hand it to them for controlling these guys.

Even right now Palestine relies on foreign aid and Israel to build them everything and feed them.

What do you think is going to happen with Obama's plan?

Pretend all the Jews leave Israel (never gonna happen they will nuke all of ME before that happens), but lets pretend, so you got only Muslims in that region.

You know whats going to happen? They gonna live and mooch off foreign aid while

1) Training terrorists
            2) hating everyone else
            3) DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, No Roads, No Schools, just lots of Mosques and thats it. Will never invent anything, wont be usefull.

Comment

Yeah, I support it.

Comment

What are the pros and cons if they do?

Comment

Fully behind them. But let's be honest Israel will continue the war crimes and the UN still wont do anything. Smh

Comment

I cannot see any route for lasting peace than negotiations. Putting the UN into this will do more harm than good surely.

Comment

Working...
                    X