No announcement yet.

the universe did not just create its damn self.we have a creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Unless those "things" involve lifting something down from a high shelf.
    "And on the sixth day, Pesci, our Lord, created the step stool. And it was good. On the 7th day, it was determined he really was a funny guy."

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      Please specify which god:
      Juda-Chisrtian god
      Muslim God
      Seek god
      Buddhaism
      Mayan gods
      Egyptian gods
      Norse gods
      Persian Gods
      Islander gods

All are correct in their own belief system, all you need if faith and they have it therefore they are right.
      I think there fore i am, I am there for i came into existance in some way.

we arnt talking about religious gods, we are talking about the fact that we exist and in order to exist we had to have come into existance.

which leaves the very real question, how did we come into existance?

some people base it purely on random chance, some people base it on their religious god, some people base it on a guiding rule that exists with in everything, and some people like to think in some way or some how a cognative being had a hand in it.

this cognative being that may or may not have had a hand in our existance, that is who this thread is talking about.

Comment

Science cant explain **** but you know who can? Desert dwelling nomads Who lived thousands of years ago.

For some reason, god chose to speak to them and he told them everything.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Science cant explain **** but you know who can? Desert dwelling nomads Who lived thousands of years ago.

For some reason, god chose to speak to them and he told them everything.
          Didn't know they had bath salts back in the old timey day's. Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Nope, but they did have DMT, mescaline, and special mushrooms.

then of course theres also Jimson weed, and ergot (LSD)

just watched a special on the history of drugs, it seems humans have been doing them since before they crossed the land bridge to america 100k years ago.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-15-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              Nope, but they did have DMT, mescaline, and special mushrooms.

then of course theres also Jimson weed, and ergot (LSD)
              I've shroomed, and dropped acid a few times. Liked the shrooms much better. I could see somebody back in the day thinking a omni-universal, powerful being could be talking to them. I once thought a two story house was turning into a monster, and I had to cross a river of fire (the street) to avoid being eaten by it. It wasn't cooooool maaaaaaan....

Comment

I've shroomed, and dropped acid a few times. Liked the shrooms much better. I could see somebody back in the day thinking a omni-universal, powerful being could be talking to them. I once thought a two story house was turning into a monster, and I had to cross a river of fire (the street) to avoid being eaten by it. It wasn't cooooool maaaaaaan....
                sucks.

i was watching one of those nat geo drugs inc specials on LSD or halucagens, and they were talking about this officer that had like a gallon of pure LSD spilled on him or something like that, apparently it absorbs through your skin, and just being in a room where they are making it is like taking many times the normal dosage. anyways, dude goes to the hospital where they strap him to a stretcher and put him in a childrens room with colorful wall paper, borders, just calming kids stuff, completly ****s him over, the colors everything sends him into fits he starts freaking out, when one of the nurses who had dealt with a LSD overdose before shows up, gives him some morphine the help calm him and puts him in a dark room.

dude survived with braindamage, but unable to work as an officer again due to the brain damage.

Drugs are bad.

Comment

They had people who spoke to burning bushes.

Nowadays we call them liars or just mentally ill but back then they not only chose to believe these people, but they also chose to live their lives according to what these people claimed.

For example: "Y'all stay down here while I go up that mountain and see what god wants us to do".

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    They had people who spoke to burning bushes.

Nowadays we call them liars or just mentally ill but back then they not only chose to believe these people, but they also chose to live their lives according to what these people claimed.

For example: "Y'all stay down here while I go up that mountain and see what god wants us to do".
                    But were they happy?

when they died did they die alone with regrets?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      But were they happy?

when they died did they die alone with regrets?
                      I don't know. I suppose some did but I suppose a lot of them lived in terror believing that they were being watched and judged every second of their lives.

Believing that any minor infraction could land them a one way ticket to an eternity of hell.

Also, it could also get them harsh and most of the time, fatal punishment from fellow believers.

Comment

Working...
                      X