No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: In 52 Years, The Worst Robbery Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: In 52 Years, The Worst Robbery Ever

Nacho Beristain, trainer of Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs), is still shocked with last Saturday's twelve round majority decision loss to Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112, but many ringside observers felt Marquez did enough to win. Nacho has already spoken to his lawyers and there may be legal action against the three judges.

[Click Here To Read More]

I guess he's never seen Juan Coggi-Eder Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Nacho Beristain, trainer of Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs), is still shocked with last Saturday's twelve round majority decision loss to Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112, but many ringside observers felt Marquez did enough to win. Nacho has already spoken to his lawyers and there may be legal action against the three judges.

[Click Here To Read More]
      they are just a bunch of butthurt losers

robbery ur arses

not even marquez didnt look good just countering manny and u call that a robbery :///

Comment

Reeeaaalllyyy?

Comment

Lara Vs. Williams is worse lol.

Comment

sorry nacho, i respect you and ive always liked marquez(HOFr) but sue me too cuz i also had pacq ahead by 2points, and no theres not enough evidence to have it overturned. like (lara vs williams) marquez needed to take it from pacq, he tried hard, but didnt do quite enough!

Comment

IMO Marquez won but robbery? Nope.

Comment

I still believe it was close to a robbery. I even wrote out that Marquez won for crying out loud. Tough luck, I guess Marquez should always finish the fight strong to get the judges approval. Those last 2 rounds which are the 11th and 12th rounds are becoming the deciding for many fights now.

And it has to get a KO or TKO in boxing. So, I think every boxer should have a strong game plan coming into any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  I guess he's never seen Juan Coggi-Eder Gonzalez.
                  or chavez vs whitaker

Comment

Blown out of proportion by team crybabies.

Comment

Working...
                    X