No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Hasim Rahman Close For Khan-McCloskey Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Hasim Rahman Close For Khan-McCloskey Bill

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a deal is very close for heavyweight prospect Tyson Fury (14-0, 10KOs) to face former WBC champion Hasim Rahman (49-7, 40KOs) on the Amir Khan-Paul McCloskey undercard on April 16, which takes place at the MEN Arena in Manchester. I've been told that all of the terms have been agreed upon by both sides. Rahman will be the most experienced opponent in Fury's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news!

I think an experienced former titleholder like Hasim Rahman is the perfect opponent for Fury right now.

Comment

this will be a hell of a test for fury.best of luck 2 him

Comment

past prime Rahman is still dangerous, decent match up i hope they get it made!

Comment

Good fight....

Comment

good news! good fight!

Comment

Pretty shocked at that thought it would be Chisora. Should find out if Fury is any good.

Comment

I like Rahman, but he was shot long before they dug him up for the Klitschko shot. Still would be a good test for The inexperianced Fury. Fury should fight more often in my opinion seems he's being rushed in against names but will not stay busy and get the valuable experiance by fighting every month or two.
                Last edited by RINGG; 04-03-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

After this i think he will fight Chisora, and Chisora will hopefully beat him...

Comment

What happen to the chisora fight? But this fight isnt bad at all, Even though Rahman is done and has been for a while now i still think the experience that he brings into the ring will be valuable to the development of Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X