No announcement yet.

haye vs vitali which side is telling the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haye vs vitali which side is telling the truth

with all the bull**** between the contracts and the negotiations which side is telling the truth about them were being lied to by one of the teams who do you guys think

Twice Haye said to Vitali's face he accepted their offer and twice Vitali and his team didn't dispute it.

Comment

Have to believe Haye in this case.

Boente being the main reason, I dont trust that guy at all. The above post would suggest Haye also.

Comment

I believe Haye..cause who in the hell else do you think he wants to fight?

Comment

I don't think it was black or white by any means, backing out of some fights didn't help Haye's case at all.

But, I think Boente is full of crap.

I became convinced he and the Klit's side didn't make so much sense when watching Booth Hayes trainer/manager offer to do negotiations completely openly to Boente live on TV, and the guy was avoiding it like the plague. Definitely exposed that he bends the truth.

A fight with 2 further rematch clauses, stinks. The Klit's / Klit's team give awful deals and cover that up.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
            i know my opinion but i just wanted yours and the general posters on the forums opinion too

Comment

Boente = Nazi Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                I don't think it was black or white by any means, backing out of some fights didn't help Haye's case at all.

But, I think Boente is full of crap.

I became convinced he and the Klit's side didn't make so much sense when watching Booth Hayes trainer/manager offer to do negotiations completely openly to Boente live on TV, and the guy was avoiding it like the plague. Definitely exposed that he bends the truth.

A fight with 2 further rematch clauses, stinks. The Klit's / Klit's team give awful deals and cover that up.
                ^^ This pretty much sums up my opinion as well. Something about the K2 side of things doesnt make sense and Haye/Booth seem to be a little more open about things and don't constantly contradict themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                  Maybe the best man in the division, not the 41-year old, fading way past prime champion...oh no wait...it's David Haye.

Comment

I always said in the past! German rtl broadcaster haye and vitali want the fight and that their snake manager bernd boente is the whole problem!
                    But now im thinking that boente finally talked vitali out of the idea of fighting haye because its too dangerous!
                    hopefully vitali finds his balls and slaps them into boentes face and says im the boss and i want to fight haye

Comment

Working...
                    X