Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Future CW champ that Geeeerman.

those who watching NBC stream, how is teddy atlas doing? is he still a complete moron goof like he's usually on FNF?
    He is not half bad imo compared to how he is normally. He is using pretty good analysis and he has toned it down on the analogies and story lines.

Comment

This is a good fight here, the Hungary dude and the Venezuelan guy are both very good and landing shots. The Venze is very quick but the Hungarian is a great counter puncher...good match up of skills here.

Comment

all good fights no robberies so far

seems scoring issues are fixed
        and thank god they got rid of the "white" part of the glove bs
        woooooo
        USA USA USA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Future CW champ that Geeeerman.

those who watching NBC stream, how is teddy atlas doing? is he still a complete moron goof like he's usually on FNF?
          HES DOINGS GREAT much more knowledgeable than paast commentators and anyone elss that matter and his yelling makes the fihts more exciting he is very good for these fights

Comment

any other streams? I can't get into that nbc link.

also, anyone know what fights will be on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              all good fights no robberies so far

seems scoring issues are fixed
              and thank god they got rid of the "white" part of the glove bs
              woooooo
              USA USA USA!!!!
              I'm surprised they did that. They may as well get rid of the headgear, too. Maybe they should keep it for regular amateur bouts, but not for the Olympics. Nice to see some steps forward, though.

Comment

Venezuela/Hungary fight was surprisingly good! Those guys didn't hold back.

Comment

Good fight. Who won? My BBC stream cutoff as they were being announced......

stupid Ref is blind

edit: WTF, AM system is WACK. Dude got dropped and won by 3pts..... they were even after 2.

So how did he win by 3pts? I know he landed a few clean shots but dude got owned.....

Venezuelan is more for Pro's than Amateurs. his exciting fan friendly style has no place in the IOC
                  Last edited by Medved; 07-28-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Any good prospects to look out for?? Aside from the American boxers, I want to make an effort to watch some of the international notables.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I'm surprised they did that. They may as well get rid of the headgear, too. Maybe they should keep it for regular amateur bouts, but not for the Olympics. Nice to see some steps forward, though.
                      yea i agree headgear should go

Comment

Working...
                      X