No announcement yet.

After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    the punches that put cotto down was all counter punches.....the punch that put jmm on his ass in the seond was also form a counter punch,, also vs morales while backpedalling too so your claim that manny stops punncing when geting punched is inaccurtae , infact its a joke.....floyd's pwoer aint even comparble to margo's and pac took margos perety well, infact he took it on purpose as some say....hat makes you think floyd can hurt pac when cotto and margo cant, im only talking about power here....bottmline is ..floyd doe'snt have the offense to do all of that youre sayng he'd to pac...
    i said the punch that hit cotto was a counter when cotto was squared up and wide. when cotto was sticking the jab and threw better punches manny did nothing. he covers up and retreats or throws punches off balance when hes being attacked.

i dont care what godly image of manny you have in your head he will not take floyd lead right hand all night long and keep throwing punches. manny pacquaio will not throw 1000 punches and he will not hit floyd with more than 30% of his punches. manny will lose that fight hands down. the more punches manny throws the more punishment he takes

Comment

IF the fight happens I will root for Pac as a fan, but anyone who knows balls about boxing knows Floyd has greater odds.
      Floyd in decision going the distance unless (and I do hope he does and immortalizes himself in the process) Pac gets an early stoppage but that is highly unlikely.
      Floyd is just the better boxer, until Pac can prove to us otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
        Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
        i think mayweather beats the pacman UD.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
          i said the punch that hit cotto was a counter when cotto was squared up and wide. when cotto was sticking the jab and threw better punches manny did nothing. he covers up and retreats or throws punches off balance when hes being attacked.

i dont care what godly image of manny you have in your head he will not take floyd lead right hand all night long and keep throwing punches. manny pacquaio will not throw 1000 punches and he will not hit floyd with more than 30% of his punches. manny will lose that fight hands down. the more punches manny throws the more punishment he takes
          LOl...you sadi pac does'nt do anything when getting punched....cotto was throwing evething he could till he got kd'd...if pac did'nt do nohting, miguel would'nt have gone down..he's off ballance, how, when was the last time you saw pac go down?....

30 % of 1000 punches is 270 puches....if you think floyd can survive that ok,..coz idont.... but dont be acuusuin somebody of not knowing **** since it really just makes you a pretender to knowing ****!

Comment

how many floyd fights have you watched? floyd prob does shoulder roll 10% of a fight and only against people he know he can do it on. its not his only means of defense. how much did he do it on mosley. why dont you actually watch fights study fights before you open your mouth. the best you guys can do is come up with nicknames because its obv yall dont watch and study fights

all i hear is shoulder roll and potshot and running. floyd has 42 fights show me some fights where his only defense is shoulder roll and show me where it didnt work.
            floyd has so many ways of defense and it will work on predictable 12345 punch manny.
            Like wise ****, ooops my bad *****. Same goes how you keep saying defense defense. You can't defend what you can't see. Maybe you have watch more Floyd fight than I did but not too less to know he can't handle pac combos and rhythm. Mosley gassed out if you can't see that then you are blind. Baldomir fight, cmon my turtle moves faster than him. Pac is predictable? not. But even if he is its like bullet, you know its going to hit you but you can't do anything but say "AAAAAAHHH"

Comment

your a nobody. another poster who can only call names and talk **** but has nothing credible to say about actual boxing. sorry you fail as a fan
              Dude, this is a boxing forum not the barber shop. I don't need my credentials in here. First you need to wake up, Floyd is scared. Streetwise, you know if you got balls to fight the other person you don't ask him to put his pants down and dance.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
                Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
                church lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                X