Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF!!!!!! Australian boxer pretends to get knocked out, punch doesnt even land !!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Personally I think Green was in on it.

Briggs got told to lay down in the first, the reason green was pissed was because briggs was meant to go down off a harder shot.
    I agree with you green looked like he wanted to laugh. Do you think Roy Jones did the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyez View Post
      I agree with you green looked like he wanted to laugh. Do you think Roy Jones did the same thing.
      Im not sue.

I don't think Roy would do such a thing but it does look fishy now

Comment

Im not sue.

I don't think Roy would do such a thing but it does look fishy now
        Roy is one of my favorite fighters but this **** looks way to fishy now, i need to find out what the odds were for that fight.

Comment

Thats the thing.

See Briggs was told "go down in the first" then he probably put his purse on green ko1, aussie bookies dont want to take any more odds on green fights and i dont blame them.

Comment

WOW !! what a sucker , you know what i wouldnt be surprised if mayweather pulled something like this

Comment

We should make a separate thread for these pathetic Roy Jones conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                We should make a separate thread for these pathetic Roy Jones conspiracy theories.
                Yes u should do that, its a real interesting topic when you look back!

Comment

Green fans are annoyed that the jones fight is now under scrutiny, but thats what happens when you get involved in dodgy **** like this

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    WOW !! what a sucker , you know what i wouldnt be surprised if mayweather pulled something like this
                    Hey buddy i think your confused, u have some pics of some nice women but your avatar has a naked man with another mans head on his body, you should take some time off of the threads and decide which is your preference, nobody has naked men on there avatar unless???

Comment

Green fans are annoyed that the jones fight is now under scrutiny, but thats what happens when you get involved in dodgy **** like this
                      u have proof he was involved u fool?

otherwise stfu ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X