No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire's Hand is Healed, Ready For The Arce Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    no one will ever bet on arce. i doubt they even have this fight listed at sports books. a million to one isn't even good enough to take.
    It's on the Bscene schudule
    http://schedule.boxingscene.com/upcoming-fights.php

Saturday December 15 2012 Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, USA
    WBO super bantamweight title
    Nonito Donaire 30 W 1 L 0 D 19 KOs vs. Jorge Arce 61 W 6 L 2 D 46 KOs

Of course cards are subject to change....hope not...really pumped for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
      What are you talking about? Nonito doesn't need to make excuses since he always wins.

And he is fighting all the big names unlike Rigondeaux.
      you must have not been paying attention lately then , yeah the big names but not the best competition. he needs to face rigondeaux and mares because mathebula, narvaez, vasquez bummy ass, old jap fighter, and a washed up arce are nothing but showcase fights

Comment

Be a man!

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        good so i guess the excuse after the fight will be the leg cramp lmao i swear the first thing he always does at the post fight interview is say no excuses but my hand is bleeding, my leg is cramping, etc etc . be a man
        And what does that make you - typing in front of a computer criticizing boxers for sustaining real injuries?

Comment

What is actually wrong with Donaire's hand? It's been messed up after a number of fights now.

Comment

you must have not been paying attention lately then , yeah the big names but not the best competition. he needs to face rigondeaux and mares because mathebula, narvaez, vasquez bummy ass, old jap fighter, and a washed up arce are nothing but showcase fights
            Wow, the fighters you mentioned are a lot better than the guys that Rigo fought, LOL!

Comment

War Nonito.

Comment

War Nonito? lol Donaire doesn't brawl!!! lol That's like saying War Mayweather!!! lol What you meant was Step back & Counter Nonito!!! haha Very tough fight for Arce but I gotta go with Arce cause he's the underdog. Nonito is a great counter puncher so if Arce can pull up the upset.... Damn!!! haha

Comment

4 fights in a year.

War Nonito indeed.

Comment

I couldn't even mention a good fighter Rigo fought. He should actually need to go thru those guys before he even deserves a fight with Abner or Nonito.

Nonito vs. Abner is the ultimate fight for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I couldn't even mention a good fighter Rigo fought. He should actually need to go thru those guys before he even deserves a fight with Abner or Nonito.

Nonito vs. Abner is the ultimate fight for both fighters.
                      This is my wish exactly! I have been wanting to see this after watching Mares improve. Both guys are likeable and their styles will make for an awesome fight. Above any fight i would "wish" to see, this is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X