Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Almost Signed, Sealed..MARKARIAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is a good fighter but the man is completely unknown to the general public. You think Al Hayman is going to accept a fight that wont even do 800kPPVs?

Its going to be Cotto or Canelo.

Manny will be busy listening to Arum's advice, fight more in house fighters.

Comment

As a big PBF fan if this true I will not be buying this ****. I hope someone on team PBF reads this and knows this fight will flop big time. PBF will be a laughing stock if he makes this fight cause the number will suck on epic levels.

Comment

This is why im probably one of the only one that doesnt care about pacquiao vs mayweather and wont buy this fight even if it happens....they keep playing with all the fans im just glad i never really wanted to see mayweather vs pacquiao cause i always thought mayweather wins easy....anyways guys dont get depress..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          Who to believe? This article or Comedians "source"? We shall find out.

However i must lean towards this article as Floyd has been known to take 135lb fighters into welterweight.
          Just like Pacquiao did With Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            If it's true, I am very upset.

While I really like Guerrero, and I think he has potential to be a top great fighter, he hasn't earned s**t yet.

Guerrero is a C- fight, same as if Pacquiao fought Peterson.

At least Alvarez would be a C+ fight or so.
            Are you serious? Pacquiao vs Peterson would be a wayyy better fight than this. Cmon son.

If this fight is a C-, then Pac v Pete is a B.

Many people actually believe Peterson have a chance against Pacquiao, a good chance actually. Almost no one would give Guerrero a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I refuse to believe this crap.

Comment

This shouldn't be considered news until you see a comments thread for it. not saying it's true or false because we don't know, but wait for an OFFICIAL news source before deciding.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  Guerrero is a good fighter but the man is completely unknown to the general public. You think Al Hayman is going to accept a fight that wont even do 800kPPVs?

Its going to be Cotto or Canelo.

Manny will be busy listening to Arum's advice, fight more in house fighters.
                  I do have to point out the may weather fights in house fighters also....all golden boy fighters whom he is attached to.

Comment

Wow! If this true, no one on the Mayweather camp or the fans can ever say anything bad about Pac. This would take the crown!!!!!

Comment

Bob Arum already starting the media spin.

Comment

Working...
                      X