Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Hell can you not like Pacman????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the Hell can you not like Pacman????

People must not love the combination of Fergie and Jesus.

Comment

Lost $300 on Morales vs Pacquiao II
      Lost $500 on De La Hoya vs Pacquiao
      Lost $300 on Hatton vs Pacquiao
      Lost $300 on Cotto vs Pacquiao

So yeah I hated him but now I'm a believer......the little dude is a buzzsaw in the ring. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post

So yeah I hated him but now I'm a believer......the little dude is a buzzsaw in the ring. ....
        LOL! at least you're open minded about it.

folks just have to accept the fact that you can't please everybody and that even someone like Pac can have his share of haters.

Comment

LOL. I'm sure you've won on other fights.

Comment

He was easily one of my favorite fighters in 2003 all the way to early 2008. Then the media got to him, started doing all this "advantage" bullshit and his new fans started popping up. The old fans I could deal with because they were mostly intelligent and knew about boxing. These new fans are horrid. They say stuff like "Cotto beat Mosley in his prime" or "Pacquiao is in the Top 5 ATG" it's so stupid. They're so stupid. To the point where I wanna see Pacquiao lose merely to see the frown on their faces when their God finally loses.

I just hope those guys don't run over to Donaire. The same guy most of these fans called a "fake Filipino".

Comment

Well it's obvious.

If it comes to personality and who you would rather hang out/have a beer with, as they say, Manny Pacquiao takes it my a mile over Mayweather, since these two seem to be interconnected.

Look at that MP jacket he's got on, the Pacquiao brand is in tip top shape

Comment

It's not really about disliking Manny Pacquiao. It's about liking another fighter so much that it makes you hate any threat that your fighters claims of superiority. Be those claims verbal or physical.

Floyd fans, for example, love Floyd Mayweather. When a fighter comes along that could theoretically be better, or at least have other people in large part believing this, it annoys them. It works in reverse, as well. Pacquiao fans do this with Sergio Martinez' current rise in notoriety and popularity.

It's natural. Honestly, there's nothing really to hate about any of the three men I mentioned. Sure, you might want a more vibrant personality, so the humble aspects of Manny could not be your cup of tea. You might want a humble person that stays out of trouble, so you might not like Floyd. You might like fighters who have opponents that have bigger resumes and notorioty, so Martinez' resume might not impress you as much as the other two.

However, none of us know these guys. Probably all decent guys.

Comment

I still like him as a person. He seems kind and generous. I'm just an ex-fan because I couldn't stand the bullshit. He could fighting JMM, Berto, Bradley, or Martinez on May 7th but he decided to choose the most shot or past prime of the lot, Mosley. Manny's greatness used to be earned but now it's just manufactured.

Comment

Hahaha yeah thats a good reason not to like him.

Did you really bet on Cotto over Pac though? I mean Im a huge Cotto fan but that was a horrible mismatch for him. And Hatton for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X