No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A Look at The 2012 Olympics: Division By Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A Look at The 2012 Olympics: Division By Division

After a weekend of high-profile fights at home and abroad, attention will now turn to the ring at the Olympic Games.

With the beginning of the London boxing competition fast approaching, we provide a guide to the likely contenders in each of the 13 weight categories at the Games: [Click Here To Read More]

The US also has the Super Heavyweight Dominick Brezeale.

Comment

Keep an eye on France's bantamweight, Nordine Oubaali, lightweight : Rachid Azzedine and Super-heavyweight : Tony Yoka!!

Comment

Where is Marlen Esparza?

is she not boxing

Comment

u already know what time it is.......

Comment

Thank you, I was hoping we would get a closer look at the boxers before the olympics began,

Comment

I read the gut-wrenching story of Mary Kom a month or so ago, unbelievable the obstacles she encountered, not like the privlidged & $$ supported US fighters...she, and otherrs from poor countries basiclly get there w/vocal & little $$ suppport...she's my sentimental favorite, like Japan was when they beat US in soccer las Olympics.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                It will be pretty cool to watch it, I wasn't that huge boxing fan during last olympics yet, but it was still interesting. Now I'll have to pick some guys to support at every weight class.
                i find that hard to believe, but take that as a compliment my dude!

Comment

I will be rooting for Michael Hunter Jr., His father was quite a boxer.

Comment

I wasn't a boxing fan either when the last Olympics came round. Funny how the years fly by and stuff changes.

Comment

Working...
                    X