• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear, Serigo and DiBella would cut off a finger to get this payday

Comment

no just no............

Comment

Martinez is a great champion and I respect the fact that he wants to fight the best.
        But why not move up and challenge Ward?

Floyd should move back to 147 and fight Khan if he beats peterson.
        Khan, canelo, Pacquiao then retire.

Martinez brings nothing to the table at this point in Floyds career.

Martinez should rematch margarito, fight Chavez jr, or move up.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Just to remind you that Floyd has been in CWs .... but I get it .... as a Floyd fan you need to protect Floyd at all costs.
          Your just butt hurt that Floyd is still UD. 43-0
          Sorry, but Martinez is not on his radar when floyd can make a ton of money fighting Khan,canelo,pacquiao

Comment

a weight drained Sergio?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              Your just butt hurt that Floyd is still UD. 43-0
              Sorry, but Martinez is not on his radar when floyd can make a ton of money fighting Khan,canelo,pacquiao
              What? The guy said that Floyd doesn't do CWs ... I'm just correcting him .... you guys are way too sensitive!

If Floyd fights an opponent that we expect to be competitive, I'm all fine for that, even if Floyd wins .... BUT I would be going for the underdog. Cool?

Comment

What? The guy said that Floyd doesn't do CWs ... I'm just correcting him .... you guys are way too sensitive!

If Floyd fights an opponent that we expect to be competitive, I'm all fine for that, even if Floyd wins .... BUT I would be going for the underdog. Cool?
                The Marquez fight contract was amended to 147 to avoid commission mandated penalties...so technically it wasn't a catchweight, even though most people including myself still do consider it a cw fight.

Comment

Floyd has never forced a CW or no fight that forces a fighter down to drain them , Manny has done it 3 times and they are his biggest wins , Floyd fought 2 of them at their right weight and the difference in them as a fighter was huge resistence strength spped and stamina was 30% more , its easy to see Pac beat them on the scales , all 3 beat Pac without a CW thats why he REFUSES to fight them without a draining first !

Comment

that comes off as a little DESPERATE THOUGH!

clearly Martinez and DiBella is just looking for any type of BIG PAYDAY!

It water down the match up to me if Martinez has to Drain Himself

Comment

Working...
                    X