Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Talks About His Shoulder, His Faith, His Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Talks About His Shoulder, His Faith, His Return

When Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero incurred a partially torn rotator cuff in his left shoulder last week, he was forced to pull out of his scheduled Aug. 27 homecoming bout in San Jose against Marcos Maidana for the WBA “regular” junior welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn. close to a half year before we get to see the ghost again.

Comment

Comment

I was really looking forward to see how he did against Maidana in comparison to how Khan did

Comment

yeah, thank god it wasn't during the maidana fight. sucks it'll be like half of a year til we see guerrero, but at least he'll be in top shape when he comes back. looking forward to it.

Comment

Would of been a great fight. But i dont care for this guy

Comment

Well Ill be rooting for him to lose, just cuz he mentioned his "God". Religious people ...... sigh its the 21st century..... when will this stop

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Well Ill be rooting for him to lose, just cuz he mentioned his "God". Religious people ...... sigh its the 21st century..... when will this stop
                well religious people seem happy and content while atheist's seem angry and bitter

Comment

Robert is a good man, don't know him but know about him. He is cousin to one of my cousins. She says that robert is a good hearted, religious and family man, to me i have nothing but respect for somebody like that, anyways It sucks cause i was really looking forward to this fight but unfortunately the ghost had a temporary set back. Can't wait to see you back in action ghost!

Comment

I find it hilarious when fighters thank God for their victory after they have bashed their opponent into oblivion by violent force -- I guess the guys who lose should criticize God for playing favorites in the ring....

Comment

Working...
                    X