No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jo Jo Dan Wants Julio on Khan vs. Judah Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jo Jo Dan Wants Julio on Khan vs. Judah Undercard

Last week, boxing manager Chris Ganescu informed BoxingScene.com that welterweight contender Jo Jo Dan (28-1, 15KOs) is willing to face Joel Julio (37-4, 31KOs) for the right to challenge WBC champion Victor Ortiz. Julio recently returned to 147-pounds and challenged Ortiz during a BoxingScene interview. Dan, who is ranked #4 by the WBC, is willing to give Julio a shot to secure a top five ranking and get close to an Ortiz shot.

[Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen,Hbo should televise this.The winner could get a shot at
    mike jones,berto puto,And victor ortiz.

Comment

What about Selcuk Aydin who just beat Jo Jo Dan? The WBC going to bypass him the way they bypassed mandatory junior middleweight contender Angulo when they gave Saul Alvarez the title?

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
        What about Selcuk Aydin who just beat Jo Jo Dan? The WBC going to bypass him the way they bypassed mandatory junior middleweight contender Angulo when they gave Saul Alvarez the title?
        I don't know, but I wouldn't complain if that did happen. Dan schooled Aydin and was on the wrong end of the most disgusting decision I've seen for quite some time. Dan is a miles better boxer than Aydin, a different level altogether.

I consider Dan an unbeaten fighter.

Comment

Working...
        X