Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Chief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here go some Hot 8 Brass Band fa ya SP87.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Yea. He play fa Rebith. Me and the Mrs saw um live at the Maple Leaf last month. Shorty got ta goin live on um bruh. I think I got a pic or two on mah cellular phone. Imma see bout puttin it on here right quick.
        I tried to make it down to Louisville, Kentucky to see him last month but unfortunately I didn't get to make it. You definitely got to send me that pic bruv

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Bleeding Gums Murphy is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Here go some Hot 8 Brass Band fa ya SP87.

Great stuff right there! I needed some new albums to buy and now I got some thanks to you Cheif my man! Some more Norleans brass I love is New Birth Brass Band

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              I tried to make it down to Louisville, Kentucky to see him last month but unfortunately I didn't get to make it. You definitely got to send me that pic bruv
              It's ot a great pic of him(Some chick had her arm in the way), but it's a pic of the whole band during a set.

Comment

pea, listen to chief,

hot 8 is the newest legit brass band in new orleans, rebirth, newbirth, dirty dozen..we got countless 2nd line brass bands...

chief, my joints from partners n crime were let tha good times roll and up early in the mornin..

im gonna be there for rebirth's annual show at the maple leaf on sunday nite too...

i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  pea, listen to chief,

hot 8 is the newest legit brass band in new orleans, rebirth, newbirth, dirty dozen..we got countless 2nd line brass bands...

chief, my joints from partners n crime were let tha good times roll and up early in the mornin..

im gonna be there for rebirth's annual show at the maple leaf on sunday nite too...

i cant wait
                  You talking about some of my favorite kind of music here Walt man. I can't get enough of that New Orleans stuff! Though they might not be brass bands, The Meters are one of my all time favorites and the Neville Brothers as well.

Comment

Killer brass band out of my home state, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                      You talking about some of my favorite kind of music here Walt man. I can't get enough of that New Orleans stuff! Though they might not be brass bands, The Meters are one of my all time favorites and the Neville Brothers as well.
                      i grew up on that music pea,

i saw rebirth at damn cucoos mexican restaurant (only for the locals), an impromptu show, i saw them at city park just walking thru the park playin.

the mardi gras indians used to get together by my dad's motorcycle shop on broad street before they went to battle..

Comment

Working...
                      X