No announcement yet.

I was at work and these gay dudes almost got in a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at work and these gay dudes almost got in a fight

I was finishing up my shift at the 7-11 and this really hairy fat white dude just barges in and is like " Yo homie where y'all keep them 40's at" and he starts walking toward the fridge

I'm like.. they're over there man that's all we- before I could finish my sentence I heard glass breaking. Some clumsy skinny white dude was on the floor after they collided while he came out of the aisle, he was apologizing but the fat guy went off.

He's like dog, watch yourself. Where i'm from people get killed for that ****. The skinny dude paniced, grabbed a snicker bar and slapped him across the face. The fat guy stopped for a second.. looked like he was gonna cry and finally was like that's it, i'm going to the whip to get my ak and he ran out of there

He never came back.

I like the part where your like I was finishing my shift at 7/11. That was funny.

Comment

A lot of people here seem to think that fights like this don't happen, but they're a daily occurance when you live in the hood like I do. TS sounds b*tch made.

Comment

So many people are in trouble today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          I like the part where your like I was finishing my shift at 7/11. That was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            A lot of people here seem to think that fights like this don't happen, but they're a daily occurance when you live in the hood like I do. TS sounds b*tch made.
            where you're from doesn't compare to where i'm from.

i'm from the real streets

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              I'm not trying to be funny man, I'm just keeping it real.

That's the way the streets raised me. Where i'm from we grow up hard or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mannie phresh View Post
                i like the part where your like i was finishing my shift at 7/11. That was funny.
                lol.......

Comment

It seems like this tread was made to make fun of Mark. But the thing is it seemed like he was dead serious posting away in his tread, which was rather disturbing. I don't see how someone can struggle to appear hard to that extent.

Comment

Damn, mark going on a rampage

Comment

Working...
                    X