Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella To Malignaggi: Shut Your Mother**king Mouth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella To Malignaggi: Shut Your Mother**king Mouth!

Lou DiBella is still fuming over critical comments Paulie Malignaggi made about him as a promoter, accusing the “Magic Man” of running a campaign to bad-mouth him to fighters and members of the media nearly a year after he signed with Golden Boy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DiBella is right. Paulie was never an exciting fighter and lou found a way to get this kid big fights and paydays. I like Paulie but he is dead wrong on this one.
    Last edited by ny123; 09-15-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Malignaggi-Dibella at 150lbs for the Cotto-Margarito II undercard let's make it happen!.

Comment

lovemore 'stupid' ndou was the only boxer mallinagi could've beat for the title and lou got got ndou for mallinagi . Lou is the best promoter for his boxers . Who else could've given powerless technician jose navarro 5 major world title shots ?

Comment

PM is a big-mmouthed ***** that can't back up what he says, has no $$ now and needs a big $$ bout badly, and I hope he doesn't get it...let him rot in Bklyn...

Comment

when has paulie never had diarrhea of the mouth?

Comment

That fat slob Lou Dibella has Steroidgio Martinez fighting BARKER THE GOAT FARMER. n 4 years he tried to claim that Paulie Malinaggay was an exciting fighter so he needs to just STFU.

Comment

Paulie is my boy and all but I agree with Lou here. Lou did not do him wrong so Paulie shouldn't have talked badly about Lou when he left him.

Comment

Wow, Mushahadeen....you really love the steroids bull****, don't you? Is it that anyone who has any school above a tomato can must be on roids? Let me guess....Floyd is your favorite fighter.....Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Steroidgio Martinez... Paulie Malinaggay
                    These arent even funny or clever, they're just stupid. Are you 14?

Comment

Working...
                    X