No announcement yet.

Don't say I never hooked you up :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    Because I am from Windsor...that was from a story Randy Smith did on nme..and I used to spar and train the guy in your avatar
    That's funny, I'm from Bloomfield, about two minutes from the Windsor line. I'd like to read that article if you know where it is.

Comment

I also trained Lawrence Clay-Bey (we're sparring tomorrow as a matter of fact) and he lives in your town. Did u know that?)

Comment

I also trained Lawrence Clay-Bey (we're sparring tomorrow as a matter of fact) and he lives in your town. Did u know that?)
        Also, my father and his aunts grew up in Bloomfield on Emerson Drive, I used to be in Bloomfield all the time back in the day. I know a lot of people from there. How old are u?

Comment

That's cool you spar with so many guys that are well known. I spar for the first time tomorrow.

Comment

Really! No I didn't know that. That's cool. You guys train in Hartford?

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              Really! No I didn't know that. That's cool. You guys train in Hartford?
              Yup, he does live there. We train in Middletown (www.lionsdenct.com) Also, FYI, he also used to spar withthe guy in your avatar when I trained them both at the same time

Comment

Also, my father and his aunts grew up in Bloomfield on Emerson Drive, I used to be in Bloomfield all the time back in the day. I know a lot of people from there. How old are u?
                Emerson Drive nice, right near Copaco. I live right off of Blue Hills Ave in some apartments. I'm 23, I just moved here last summer so I don't think we'd know any of the same people.. I used to live in New Britain, but I've lived in CT my whole life.

Comment

Yup, he does live there. We train in Middletown (www.lionsdenct.com) Also, FYI, he also used to spar withthe guy in your avatar when I trained them both at the same time
                  Oh, the new lions den, nice, I haven't been there. Chad is awesome, I hear you were a big part of his coming of age.

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      Oh, the new lions den, nice, I haven't been there. Chad is awesome, I hear you were a big part of his coming of age.
                      Well...I didn't start him out..he had a trainer since he was a kid...after he turned pro, though, I took over and basically -if I do say so myself- I worked very hard and well on his JAB, his BODYSHOTS and his right hook...they were my main contributions, especially his jab. Gary Shaw stepped in, though, and stole him away from his then-promoter and that was all she wrote...he relocated Chad's training to Florida...

Comment

Working...
                      X