Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and rear skull gaping into one frame and did their best to isolate this evidence by keeping it in between most subsequent frames, but slow-motion exposes it, clearly. 313, 319, and 337 show the hole.

312, no gape.

313, complete rear gape.

312-313 Nails it.

Comment

• "The President was struck in the forehead. All of the brain matter went out the back of the head. It was like a red halo, a red circle with bright matter in the middle of it, it just went like that. (She means the mist disappeared into the air). The back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. He must've been hit from the front or side, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM

THE RED BLOOD SPRAY CAME OUT THE REAR AS THE WITNESSES CONFIRM. THE GOVERNMENT GOONS PUT IT ON THE FRONT, BUT COULD NOT REMOVE THE GAPING HOLE AND SKULL DETACHING.

Comment

• There is no subculture. I proved it three years ago after a 14 month obsession over the Zapruder film and this now proven fact. That led to the Nix and Muchmore films which both show Greer's left arm moving with the headshot.

http://www.rense.com/general86/rebut.htm

It's no longer a mystery why this slob, Jim Marrs told this huge lie just three years ago. He completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bulldung to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own bodyguard, SECRET SERVICE AGENT, DRIVER.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over. Jim Marrs cannot debate against this proof because he'd have to answer to the running video which depicts the exact opposite of his absurd lie. He would have to prove the negative that Greer's hands can be seen clearly and are NOT off the wheel moving around while he passes a mystery object bleached white/grey just like they clearly are.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Mountebank, pronounced "MOUN-tih-bank," has an interesting origin, in the Italian phrase "monta in banco." It describes a "doctor" who would "mount a bench" in the marketplace. Standing a bit higher than the crowd enabled people to hear his sales pitch and see the potions and powders he claimed were medical cures that never failed — claims as bogus as his credentials. A mountebank is a fast-talking crook pretending to be an expert.

pro·sa·ic (pr-zk)
        adj.
        a. Consisting or characteristic of prose.

b. Matter-of-fact; straightforward.

2. Lacking in imagination and spirit; dull.

Comment

• Was watching the episode of Mad Men where Kennedy is shot and then this thread pops up.

Comment

• I HEARD THE AUDIO TAPE AND CONFIRMED THAT JEAN HILL DID SAY SHE WAS SURE THERE WAS A GUNSHOT IN THE CAR.

Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point. HILL SAW GREER'S SHOT.

Dennis Roy: But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car?
            Jean Hill: Yes.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

On Aug 4, 2013, at 1:17 PM, "." <.com> wrote:

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
            Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
            Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
            Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
            Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
            Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
            Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
            Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
            Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
            Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
            Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
            Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
            Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
            Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
            Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
            Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Comment

• It was Lee Harvey Oswald. Get the **** over it, you conspiracy theorist ******s.

Comment

• V. Palamara: Notes on Bill Greer

It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We know now the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
                He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
                Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
                Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
                Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
                Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
                Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
                Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
                Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."

Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
                Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]

Comment

• Interesting thread. One thing is for sure, there was a cover up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misty55 View Post
                    Interesting thread. One thing is for sure, there was a cover up.
                    John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume II :: Page 128

There are few things more ironic than jfk's real assassin describing his own shot and ultimately debunking Oswald and the grassy snow job. At the end of Greer's testimony here, he takes his finger over his right forehead and drags it along his right temple to his right rear. Note how Greer doesn't turn around and speed off until he's sure his shot connected.

Greer confirmed his own shot with the help of Arlen Specter. Over the right eye out the right rear. It's that simple. Greer already pointed over his right eye, therefore, upper right side refers to that specific location.

Mr. Specter.
                    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
                    Mr. Greer.
                    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
                    Indicating the right eye
                    . (Greer pointed over his right eye)
                    Mr. Greer.
                    I may be wrong.
                    Mr. Specter.
                    You don't know which eye?
                    Mr. Greer.
                    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
                    Mr. Specter.
                    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
                    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
                    Mr. Specter.
                    Upper right?

Mr. Greer.
                    Upper right side.
                    Mr. Specter.
                    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
                    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Mr. Specter. Now, aside from that opening which you have described and you have indicated a circle with a diameter of approximately 5 inches, would you say that is about what you have indicated there?

Mr. Greer. Approximately I would say 5 inches; yes.

Mr. Specter. Did you observe any other opening or hole of any sort in the head itself?

Mr. Greer. No, sir; I didn't. No other one.

Mr. Specter. Specifically did you observe a hole which would be below the large area of skull which was absent?

Mr. Greer. No, sir; I didn't.

Mr. Specter. Did you have occasion to look in the back of the head immediately below where the skull was missing?

Mr. Greer. No; I can't remember even examining the head that close at that time.

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warr...l2/page124.php

Mr. Specter. What did you observe with respect to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the Parkland Hospital?

Mr. Greer. To the best of my knowledge he was laying, it seemed across Mrs. Kennedy, looked like laying across her lap or in front of her, I am not too sure which, I opened the doors--the doors were opened before I got to it, someone else had opened the doors and they were trying to get Connally out, and Mrs. Connally out of the seats so they could get to the President.

Mr. Specter. What did you observe about the President with respect to his wounds?

Mr. Greer. His head was all shot, this whole part was all a matter of blood like he had been hit.

Mr. Specter. Indicating the top and right rear side of the head?

Mr. Greer. Yes, sir; it looked like that was all blown off.

Mr. Specter.Yes.

Mr. Greer. I run around the front of the car and got hold of a stretcher or thing and I got hold of it to keep it steady while they lifted the President's body onto it and then I helped pull the front end of it into the emergency room.

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.

That is dislodged scalp on the top back of his head. Humes said so, but I have it on my other computer. He downplays the wound over the right eye because that's where the bullet really entered. Big hole on rear, small hole over right eye. It's that simple. "HIS FACE WAS NORMAL", except for the entrance over the right eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockland View Post
                      What 7 lines of cocaine is calling Greer's gun is the top of the head of Greer's passenger. Any fool with even one working eye can see that.
                      Greer's left hand/arm motioning back toward jfk were edited out of Zapruder, but left in both other films. The fake reflection is a moot point, even if it had been added to the three other recordings. This is Nix film which solved this case (three years ago) and proved the simple fact that the driver really did shoot jfk. Any fool with even one working eye can see Greer's left arm extending back toward jfk in the moments leading up to the headshot.

THIS CASE WAS CLOSED THREE YEARS AGO IN SEPTEMBER.

Comment

Working...
                      X